Top 10 Best Apps January 2017 !
Turn your iPhone into a Vintage Camcorder
Impress your friends and have fun adding a premium vintage effect to your videos!
- Display Date
- Change The Date (and pretend the video was recorded in 1992!)
- Import your Own Videos
- Use the Flashlight
- Zoom In/Out
- Selfie Mode
- Change filter
- Add text
- Add Emoji
- Add Music
And much more!
Pro version + Remove Ads Yearly subscription
• 1 Year of all features and effects, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Do not forget to visit http://sonotap.com and discover more apps for your iPhone & iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fave App (But Crashes)
This is my favorite VHS app! I love the color options and everything that comes with the free version. I’d give it 5/5, but every time I click on Settings the app crashes? Everything else is great, it just needs that one fix. Hopefully the developer will update it again soon! I’ll change it to 5/5 once it’s fixed because everything else is perfect!
There are ads after every picture you save if you only have the free version. It has crashed a few times, but seems to work well overall. A few effects, zoom, photo or video, option to keep or remove the date info or change it, selfie mode (which turns your picture upside down?), a light (constant, not a flash), and video and image import. You can't import photos with the free version. If you do get the paid version and import photos, they don't quite look the same as if you take pictures using the app. There is no continuous shooting: you have to save after each photo (fairly quick in paid version). The most disappointing thing, however, is how small the images are (72 resolution, 352 x 288 px, 4.889 x 4 in). Also, you have to rate to get rid of the watermark.
Cute app, but some charge issues
Downloaded this app back in October and paid $2.99 to remove the watermark. Went to use the app again today and the watermark was back. I never deleted it from my phone, but I tried to 'Restore Purchases' and nothing would happen. So I purchase it again and this time it charged me $4.98 even though it specifically says that the price used to be $4.99 and is now $2.99. Other than this, I actually like the app. Occasionally crashes and quite a few ads but not too much to bother. Just annoying that I’ve paid twice and more than the app states and I’m worried it’s going to happen again. If it is I’m going to just delete the app and change my review to one star.
- Unique Apps
- 52.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Shadi Osta
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version + Remove Ads $19.99
- Premium $2.99
- Unlock Everything $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.