Top 10 Best Apps January 2017 !
Turn your iPhone into a Vintage Camcorder
Impress your friends and have fun adding a premium vintage effect to your videos!
- Display Date
- Change The Date (and pretend the video was recorded in 1992!)
- Import your Own Videos
- Use the Flashlight
- Zoom In/Out
- Selfie Mode
- Change filter
- Add text
- Add Emoji
- Add Music
And much more!
Pro version + Remove Ads Yearly subscription
• 1 Year of all features and effects, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Do not forget to visit http://sonotap.com and discover more apps for your iPhone & iPad
Upgraded sharing libraries.
Clarified that you have to go to User Settings in the AppStore app to manage your subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
There are ads after every picture you save if you only have the free version. It has crashed a few times, but seems to work well overall. A few effects, zoom, photo or video, option to keep or remove the date info or change it, selfie mode (which turns your picture upside down?), a light (constant, not a flash), and video and image import. You can't import photos with the free version. If you do get the paid version and import photos, they don't quite look the same as if you take pictures using the app. There is no continuous shooting: you have to save after each photo (fairly quick in paid version). The most disappointing thing, however, is how small the images are (72 resolution, 352 x 288 px, 4.889 x 4 in). Also, you have to rate to get rid of the watermark.
Cute app, but some charge issues
Downloaded this app back in October and paid $2.99 to remove the watermark. Went to use the app again today and the watermark was back. I never deleted it from my phone, but I tried to 'Restore Purchases' and nothing would happen. So I purchase it again and this time it charged me $4.98 even though it specifically says that the price used to be $4.99 and is now $2.99. Other than this, I actually like the app. Occasionally crashes and quite a few ads but not too much to bother. Just annoying that I’ve paid twice and more than the app states and I’m worried it’s going to happen again. If it is I’m going to just delete the app and change my review to one star.
Hate it, horrible bugs, lack of features
Paid $2.99 to access all features/remove watermark, and:
1. Crashes every single time you try to add music to the video.
2. Feature to add music to the video does not work.
3. “Filters” to edit the video afterwards are basic and almost all look the same.
4. No real retro effects
5. Can’t start and pause the video when making it, has to just run through.
6. Doesn’t have a reliable support/contact link. The app support button redirects you to a site about games. And on that site when you click the “contact us” at the bottom of the page, it redirects you to a small “support” form to fill out. It also says on the page that if you try to contact them you probably won’t get a response.
Tips for people about to purchase this app:
1. Do not.
2. Waste of your money.
3. Barely works.
4. Only good for people who want very basic vhs camera features (the date on the video, and a slightly old school distorted video look) and who don’t want to edit their videos or have music in it.
5. Please invest in a different app.
I feel like I was ripped off and scammed and I want my money back.
- Unique Apps
- 51.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shadi Osta
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version + Remove Ads $19.99
- Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.