Watch everything in your VHX Library with our brilliant mobile app.
VHX is an open platform that makes video distribution possible for anyone. This rad app delivers the best video viewing experience for everything you already own on VHX. Log in to your VHX account and stream all the videos in your library anywhere, any time, online or off.
• Instantly stream your VHX videos in HD
• Automagically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
What is VHX?
VHX lets anyone launch their own video streaming service. Sell films, TV shows, web series, and more. Trusted by 5,000+ sellers and their 1.25M customers.
With VHX you get:
• A beautiful and simple way to watch and purchase great content
• A best-in-class viewing experience on multiple devices
• Your favorite titles directly from the publishers, including acclaimed documentaries like Mistaken for Strangers, Helvetica, Act of Killing, Dave Grohl's Sound City and Sonic Highways, Harmontown, All this Mayhem, Beauty is Embarrassing, A Band Called Death, Stripped, Girl Rising, Indie Game: The Movie and others, awesome features from Upstream Color to Camp Takota to Sleepwalk with Me, and titles from creators and publishers like This American Life, Aziz Ansari, Black & Sexy TV, Drafthouse Films and more.
Bug fix for connectivity related crashes
Bug fix for products containing a lot of videos!
Ratings and Reviews
Videos missing from library
(Update: I can now access all of the videos again! Thanks for the fix, VHX!!!)
I used to love this app and the ease with which I could access content. Recently, however, videos are missing from my library. I'm only able to scroll as far as 50 and then the remaining videos are just not there. If I use the search function and type the exact titles of the missing videos, they will show up in the results and I am able to view them, but if I don't remember the title I'm out of luck. I noticed other reviewers with the same issue and I contacted tech support, but none of their troubleshooting tips worked. It's very frustrating not being able to access all of my purchased content. Hopefully a solution will be available soon.
I just bought Meat Eater on VHX. The app has great HD rendering and ease of use. Offline viewing is appreciated and I can't honestly think of much I would change.
Maybe....just maybe if I had to nitpick, a "watched" status that can be reset to "not watched" if a tv series is being watched one episode at a time, to help keep track of progression.
Still 5 stars though!
Now that I have used the app for a bit, I would like to add a nonessential update: Can we get a "download all" tab for a series we bought? It's a pain going into every episode to see if it has been downloaded.
Also, I had my settings set to 720p by accident, when I really wanted full 1080p. Now, I have to enter every episode and delete it, then re download?...one by one? Can there be a fix to help the management of our paid content?
Downing it to 4 stars because of this hassle. I'll gladly bump it up if it gets that update!
I love how every workout is different and exciting...keeps me from getting bored;) Love all the coaches, LISA is the grooviest workout partner;) I can be completely exhausted and she always breakouts out something crazy in the middle of the workout to make me LOL...love all the "Lisa" moments;) Thank you guys for all your hard work. The Bodyrock team's dedication is so AMAZING!!!
While watching the workouts on my phone it gets way too complicated to rewind parts and locks up...wish there were an actually rewind and fast forward option that wouldn't lock up!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.