goMobile is VIA Metropolitan Transit’s new mobile-ticketing and trip planning app, available for smartphones. Use the app to purchase fares on the go, for wherever VIA goes. There are never additional fees to purchase VIA products through your goMobile app. It’s the way to go!
REASONS TO GET VIA goMobile:
• Buy and activate fares instantly using a VISA or MasterCard.
• Buy a 2.5-hour Ticket, a Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 31-Day Pass, VIAtrans or Special Event Service Ticket.
• No need for cash.
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use.
• Simpler boarding – just show the driver your activated goMobile ticket.
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system.
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer through the VIA goMobile ticketing website.
• Get real-time trip planning information.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Used this app while on vacation
I enjoyed showing the paid receipt via my phone instead of hanging on to a paper ticket. Favorite feature was texting in the bus stop number and having an eta of the next bus.
Great Design, Terrible Loading
I think it’s great and all that the design is more refined but now I have to open the app like a whole 1 min and 1/2 before the actual bus arrives. The older version loading instantly. This one has a loading screen that’ll make the drivers think I’m a fraud or dont even have a bus pass. Not the best feelings in the world.
I must’ve jinxed myself because now it takes three restarts of the app to load up. Still think the design is dope but my god it takes forever. And last month a bus driver thought my pass was fake because of the new design. It’s truly been a journey with this new redesign...
Recent updates have ruined this app!!!!!
Before when using the trip planner option it would give you ALL info about your trip to include bus stop numbers. Now for some reason y’all thought it would be a good idea to no longer include bus stop numbers with the trip planner. Also now that everything is done through google maps if you try to zoom in on the map it completely erases the trip you had. Recent updates are AWFUL and have ruined the this app for me. Way to go VIA with one update you’ve ruined a perfectly good and helpful app now saying this app is less than useful would be an understatement.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.