Discover all the ViaMichelin experience and know-how at the heart of its free application (no subscription required): Michelin maps, routes with real-time traffic, 3D mapping GPS navigation with voice guidance and community incident alerts, plus all the services on your route to offer you so much more than a journey.
Whether you’re preparing for day to day trips or for the holidays, ViaMichelin and its user community offers you peace of mind and the pleasure of discovery and optimize your route based on traffic conditions.
MICHELIN MAPS AND SATELLITE
Establish your position with geolocation on our various maps, interactive, fluid and clear: Michelin map, lite maps, satellite and aerial maps and all new 3D mapping in navigation mode.
ROUTES WITH NUMEROUS OPTIONS AND TRAVEL COSTS
Calculate your car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian routes quickly and accurately from your current position, your own address or a contact address:
- MULTIPLE ROUTES available, with journey TIME based on traffic, DISTANCE to travel, estimated COSTS (tolls, vignettes, fuel cost based on vehicle type).
- Customise your fuel consumption to calculate the cost of your trip. Refine this cost by specify the model of your car in order to receive a specific consumption calculation.
- Customise your journey through ROUTE OPTIONS: the shortest route, the quickest, cheapest, Michelin recommended, or discovery route.
- Check the ROADMAP featuring all the key stages of your journey.
Benefit from a real-time and customisable GPS navigation system:
- Guidance based around 3D MICHELIN mapping
- GPS with simple and precise voice guidance
- Alerts: Hazard zones (over 30,000 in Europe) and traffic incidents in real-time (traffic jams, roadworks, bottlenecks, traffic status and traffic information for roads, motorways and ring roads)
- Permanent speed limit display with alerts for exceeded limits
REAL TIME TRAFFIC AND COMMUNITY ALERTS
Enjoy real-time traffic to plan journeys for even your most familiar routes.
- Use the green-orange-red colour coding on the maps to identify the most fluid or congested roads, as well as road closures
- You can also choose a route that will save wasted time in traffic jams!
Benefit from shared alerts and declare incidents on your day to day routes: Hazard alerts, Traffic jams, Roadworks, Accidents
MICHELIN SELECTED HOTELS, RESTAURANTS AND TOURIST SITES
Explore with pleasure for more than just a journey. Discover the Michelin guide selections: hotels, restaurants and tourist sites.
SERVICES ON YOUR ROUTE: PARKING, SERVICE STATIONS AND MORE
Day after day, we look to enhance mobility in order to bring you more efficiency and pleasure. Our teams are working on your behalf with enthusiasm and passion. Please give us your feedback, your views are valued and contribute to the improvement of YOUR application. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, the road is safer. Let’s take the best route together.
New design to present itineries, with simplified access to add favourites, check road maps and launch GPS navigation
Optimised technical architecture to improve the performance of your app
Ratings and Reviews
The best app to find the best restaurants!
Now that TripAdvisor and most of the app recommending restaurant have been “hacked” by fake review, I am now going back to the ‘old’ style restaurant critics. Michelin guide are for me one of the references to go after. The app gives you everything you need to find the best restaurant around, curated by people who are actually paid to eat and taste each restaurant. An essential app for all the foodies.
Always helpful for travel needs and dining
We love using Via Michelin when traveling for all of our needs, stays and dining. It is excellent and current.
Can’t turn off ad popups
This app has a lot of potential due the cost calculations of the car and tolls in Europe. But it keeps annoying with ad popups why I must use the app. I don’t want that! I know how it works and I am fine by it. Don’t bother me with stupid popups for using this app. There is no way to turn it off except to turn of all notifications from the iPhone settings. Therefore I will remove the app and I will download again when ever needed again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.