Precise and reliable route calculation, GPS with real-time traffic, 3D map navigation, fuel prices
Discover all the ViaMichelin experience and know-how at the heart of its free application (no subscription required): Michelin maps, routes with real-time traffic and 3D mapping GPS navigation with voice guidance, plus all the services on your route to offer you so much more than a journey.
Whether you’re preparing for day to day trips or for the holidays, ViaMichelin offers you peace of mind and the pleasure of discovery and optimize your route based on traffic conditions.
MICHELIN MAPS AND SATELLITE
Establish your position with geolocation on our various maps, interactive, fluid and clear: Michelin map, lite maps, satellite and aerial maps and all new 3D mapping in navigation mode.
ROUTES WITH NUMEROUS OPTIONS AND TRAVEL COSTS
Calculate your car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian routes quickly and accurately from your current position, your own address or a contact address:
- MULTIPLE ROUTES available, with journey TIME based on traffic, DISTANCE to travel, estimated COSTS (tolls, vignettes, fuel cost based on vehicle type).
- Customise your fuel consumption to calculate the cost of your trip. Refine this cost by specify the model of your car in order to receive a specific consumption calculation.
- Customise your journey through ROUTE OPTIONS: the shortest route, the quickest, cheapest, Michelin recommended, or discovery route.
- Check the ROADMAP featuring all the key stages of your journey.
- Find the cheapest petrol station along or nearby your route. Fuel prices are available for each petrol station in France, Italy and Spain.
Benefit from a real-time and customisable GPS navigation system:
- Guidance based around 3D MICHELIN mapping
- GPS with simple and precise voice guidance
- Alerts: Hazard zones (over 30,000 in Europe) and traffic incidents in real-time (traffic jams, roadworks, bottlenecks, traffic status and traffic information for roads, motorways and ring roads)
- Permanent speed limit display with alerts for exceeded limits
REAL TIME TRAFFIC
Enjoy real-time traffic to plan journeys for even your most familiar routes.
- Use the green-orange-red colour coding on the maps to identify the most fluid or congested roads, as well as road closures
- You can also choose a route that will save wasted time in traffic jams!
MICHELIN SELECTED HOTELS, RESTAURANTS AND TOURIST SITES
Explore with pleasure for more than just a journey. Discover the Michelin guide selections: hotels, restaurants and tourist sites.
SERVICES ON YOUR ROUTE: PARKING, SERVICE STATIONS AND MORE
Day after day, we look to enhance mobility in order to bring you more efficiency and pleasure. Our teams are working on your behalf with enthusiasm and passion. Please give us your feedback, your views are valued and contribute to the improvement of YOUR application. Contact us: email@example.com
Together, the road is safer. Let’s take the best route together.
Delete your favourite addresses and routes more easily!
You can delete your favourites directly from the app's menu without having to go to your account.
Ratings and Reviews
Michelin Defender Tires 16” rims for newest Tacoma
My Michelin tires provided an upgrade of handling in my compact Tacoma pick up without paying a suspension upgrade the only issue I have notice is that when the roads have cuts on the surface like when an accident happens and cars loose their tires and the rotors cut towards a side the tires naturally tend to direct my steering wheel in witch such cuts on the roads are made when they are damage is no big deal but you do have to steer to cancel a directive pull force of or into the road other than that Michelin tires are champions.
Please fix route details
I really like this app for traveling in Europe as it has better information about the small towns and routes.
However, there are several bugs in the English version when they display a detailed route to follow between two locations. 1) When they display the speed limit, either when choosing miles or kilometers, it is listed as mph. Of course the speed shown is actually in kph not mph. The expected kilometer per hour speeds are shown ( 30, 50, 70, 80) on the two lane roads but mph is always shown after these numbers. 2) When choosing miles, the distances for each segment of the route directions says something like 1572 mi. While in kilometers it is like 0.2 km. So either these numbers for mile distance really mean feet, or they are just made-up numbers.
I have used this app while in Europe for directions, so it would be very helpful to have these errors corrected.
The best app to find the best restaurants!
Now that TripAdvisor and most of the app recommending restaurant have been “hacked” by fake review, I am now going back to the ‘old’ style restaurant critics. Michelin guide are for me one of the references to go after. The app gives you everything you need to find the best restaurant around, curated by people who are actually paid to eat and taste each restaurant. An essential app for all the foodies.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MICHELIN
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.