This app was used to conjunction with the 700X/750X/880E device for personal blood pressure and ECG measurement.
You can use it to review blood pressure measurement result and display ECG waveform to medical professionals for reference.
It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the device.
It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple
tools: interactive graph, management, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications.
For a complete product tour, see http://www.mdbiomedical.com.
• Simple, attractive, elegant interface.
• Visualize measurement process.
• Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, heart rate trend, ECG waveform and measurement time.
• Flick right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification.
• Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph.
• Smart WHO classification tool.
• Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure.
• Device management.
- MD BIOMEDICAL,INC.
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MD BIOMEDICAL,INC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.