Feel lighter, sleep better, enjoy more success at work and in your relationships – with a little daily guidance from world thought leaders in mindfulness and spirituality.
AN APP POWERED BY WISDOM
The Vibe has gathered an amazing group thought leaders in mindfulness and made their daily guidance available to you. Simply choose your favorite author or topic from our ever growing list.
Each morning, the Vibe app delivers your choice of author’s bite-sized insight or perspective (50-100 words), notifying you as it arrives. Listen to the audio version or choose to listen to a quick guided meditation.
Several times throughout the day, the Vibe app will ‘vibe’ you with a reminder of the morning’s insight. Take a moment and consider it and any relevance it might have to your current situation.
Take a moment, repeat the Vibe in your head, perhaps perform a mini-meditation with the built-in meditation timer, and then go on with your day with a bright, new perspective.
Meditation is an important practice, and the Vibe takes it one step further by bringing powerful, brief reminders into your everyday life where they will have the greatest impact on improving your thought patterns, mood and life. Combine The Vibe with your favorite meditation app or use the built in timer for mini-meditations throughout your day.
A FEW OF THE VIBE CHANNELS:
Once you have the app, you can choose from multiple Vibe channels, including:
- GRATITUDE-24-7: Mindfulness teachers, Steve Sekhon and Jarl Forsman, offer daily bites of wisdom informed by a blend of Eastern and Western traditions.
-NEALE DONALD WALSCH: renowned author of the Conversations with God series.
- DR. BARBARA DE ANGELIS - renowned author, Barbara is a transformational teacher, TV personality and #1 NY Times bestselling author of 15 books plus her latest: Soul Shifts.
- WATERSIDE PUBLICATIONS: Waterside Productions represents some of the most prominent authors in mindfulness including Ekhart Tolle, Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara De Angelis and many more. Written and curated by Bill Gladstone.
- KEN FOSTER –Powerful insights from a nationally recognized life coach, author and radio show host of the popular, ‘Transition Radio.’ Ken skillfully offers mindful guidance through both professional and personal journeys.
- EMILY GENDRUN (SHE OF GOD) – Based on the book of the same name, She of God offers awe-inspiring daily perspectives designed to empower women. Proceeds go to the Rise of the Butterfly Foundation.
The current introductory price for The Vibe is $3.99 per month. Your subscription will begin automatically after the completion of your 14-day free trial.
Once you have your subscription has started, your monthly price will remain $3.99 per month for as long as you continue your subscription. If you quit and subscribe again, your price will become whatever the current price is at the time.
A few specifics:
• You may cancel at any time during the free trial period and not be charged.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscription Terms and Policy:
Various bug fixes and ease-of-use improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously, This is Amazing
First, I am a fan of Neale Donald Waslch – I have read several of his books and they have pretty much changed my life. The problem I have with any type of material like that, however, is that the memory of it fades. It seems like a month after I finish a book, I can hardly remember what it said and while I can embody some of the principles, I often find myself back in the same old negative patterns. This is where the Vibe shines. It is perfect, because it just pokes me with subtle reminders of Neale’s way of thinking and his conversations with God. All of the forgotten stuff resurfaces and helps me through my day. So thankful. Thank you!
I’M A SERIOUS FAN – LOVE THIS APP
Love the set and forget nature of this app. I am signed up for three inspirational daily newsletters and I never read them – they just get lost in the million other emails in my inbox. The Vibe manages to penetrate the noise. I love the chime. It’s perfect when I’m getting wound up in the middle of the day and I hear that ‘boooong’ and then I have Neale Donald Walsch remind me to chill out and remember what is important. Its amazing. I definitely recommend anyone using the app to make sure to take a moment when you hear the reminder. It will change your life.
Love the reminders
I love hearing the meditation chime on my phone as it reminds me throughout the day to pause and reflect for a moment. I also love the meditation music bonus that guides me for a short as a minute or as long as 60 minutes to frequently pause, I often do stop what I am doing and meditate for 1 or 2 minutes. I am amazed that just that little moment of quiet resets my brain and emotional tone as I move along in my day. I really appreciate your words of wisdom and gentle reminders. Thanks so much.
- Gratitude Publications
- 49.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- The Vibe $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.