VibraUnits converts amplitudes of the most commonly used units in mechanical vibration analysis.
The vibration equations used for changing units between displacement-velocity-acceleration only apply to vibration occurring at a discrete frequency (sinusoidal waves).
- Conversion between velocity, acceleration and displacement
- Frequency conversion between Hz and CPM
- Displacement conversion between mils and microns (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
- Velocity conversion between inch/s and mm/s (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
- Acceleration conversion between G's and m/s^2 (RMS, 0-peak & peak-peak)
This app is intended for educational purposes, although the calculations were made with great care, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. Using the results of the calculations is the responsibility of the user.
- Fixed crash caused by using email function without setting up an account
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saves you the hand calculations. Good for intuitive learning.
Excellent On The Go Converter
I've always looked for a good mobile vibe converter to use in a pinch when you can't quite remember all your conversions, but the majority I have run across either lacked the units I wanted or were too clunky to be used quickly. Needless to say, my search ended with this app. Thanks!
Does exactly what it's supposed to do.
- Motionics, LLC
- 8.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Motionics LLc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.