"Vibroscope Lite" is a vibration measuring app by using iPhone's acceleration sensor in realtime.
"Vibroscope Lite" can be intuitively detected an acceleration amount, that displays the two-axial coordinates in the horizontal direction and the time-axis waveform in the vertical direction.
"Vibroscope Lite" can be measured by determining the horizontal or vertical direction to suit the attitude of the iPhone, so as to be available in a placement of the floor and desk or Handheld.
In the latest version, the peak level display has added vibration acceleration values in "Gal" units used by seismographs.
- To analyze the vibration on the floor and walls by car traffic and industrial noise.
- To measure the howling level such as audio equipment.
- To detect the vibration and acceleration of train or automobile.
- To check the sense of body balance by the sensing of the horizontal direction of the body swinging.
- Measurement of vibrations : acceleration values (m/s/s)
- Real-time display : horizontal direction - Two-axial vector plane graph, vertical direction - Time course graph.
- 3-axis composite acceleration display (Orange-line on Time course graph).
- Peak level display. (peak) : includes maximum acceleration values in Gal units.
- Switching of sensor sampling period : Slow, Fast. (slow/fast)
- Timer measurement : 20 seconds, and the start delay time of 3 seconds for tap vibration stable.
In general, there is variation and accuracy error by individual terminals and sensor devices of the iPhone, so this app does not recommend the use in the formal measurement. There is also a possibility that the accuracy error is accumulated if the vibration is too large, it may not be appropriate measurement display.
During in car driving or operating machinery, please do not use this app for safety.
- Minor improvements.
- Requires iOS12.2 or later.
I purchased this help fine tune a spindle. And it work out great.