Victrola Stream 4+
Victrola Stream Turntables
The Victrola Stream app is the official app for Victrola Stream turntables. Setup and manage your turntable directly from the Victrola Stream app and experience your vinyl like never before in rich, vivid sound throughout your home with Victrola’s fully-integrated Works with Sonos high-performance turntable.
The Victrola Stream app provides easy setup and connects your Victrola Stream turntable wirelessly to your Sonos system in seconds. Once set up, the turntable fully integrates with your Sonos system. Use the Victrola Stream app to set default Sonos playback zones, enable autoplay, adjust turntable settings, and more.
• Connect your Victrola Stream to your Wi-Fi network
• Connect your Victrola Stream to your Sonos system and set a default playback speaker/group
• Enable autoplay to automatically begin playback on your default Sonos speaker/group
• Adjust wireless audio delay, RCA playback, and more turntable settings directly from the Victrola Stream app
• Learn to use your Victrola Stream turntable with an integrated startup guide and more
• Use the Victrola Stream app to keep your Victrola Stream updated with the latest software and features
- Support for Victrola Stream Onyx
- New setup guide for Victrola Stream Onyx
Ratings and Reviews
Bad UI, but works fine
Just got and set up my Victrola Carbon Stream, had zero troubles updating the software, setting everything up, and playing music, but the UI for the app is so absurdly basic and clearly made by the cheapest contractor.
A small investment in some UX polish goes a long way for making an experience feel high end.
Warning: App is still very buggy
Installation was very seamless, and the turntable sounds great. However, I am constantly having to unplug it, and unplug all of my speakers pretty much every time I want to play the turntable. Otherwise, I get the orange flashing light in front, even though I have a designated speaker identified in the app. I have looked at what little troubleshooting guideline there is online and have followed each instruction to the letter. Regardless, the only thing that seems to work is to unplug everything and then replug it in each time I want to use it. Hopefully this will improve with updates to the app.
I was a little skeptical at first but the app works great. It has a simple setup guide and leads you directly into pairing with your Sonos system. The turntable paired the first time and has been working great. I mostly use the Sonos app for everyday playback but the Victrola app has a few additional features you might use from time to time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Innovative Technology Electronics LLC
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Innovative Technology