Video Coach is an all-in-one video recorder/player program that has been optimized as a training tool for real-time analysis of sports mechanics. Designed with a coach’s needs in mind, Video Coach merges HD video capture, single-frame video playback with graphic overlay, video organization, and wireless file transfer, into one, simple to use tool. Video Coach is an essential training tool for serious athletes and their coaches.
• HD or SD video recording* in both portrait and landscape orientations. Supports automatic or manual focus, white balance, exposure, and flood lighting.
• Frame-accurate video player provides single frame stepping, continuous looping, and random access for better analysis of athlete mechanics. The player automatically displays in portrait or landscape orientation based upon the video content’s native aspect ratio. Includes zooming in on a paused video frame.
• Graphic overlay allows lines, rectangles, circles and text to be drawn on top of any video during playback.
• Video slicing converts a video into a sequence of photos (up to 48 time spaced slices).
• Video organization features easy folder creation, file renaming, and file deletion. File names are automatically appended with the time and date to avoid naming conflicts.
• Videos can be copied from the device’s Photo Album or Camera Roll into the application’s video library.
• Wireless transfer allows easy video exchange between multiple devices running the application. An internet connection is not required to transfer files. A WiFi access point or router is the only external hardware requirement. File transfers can be made right at the field in just seconds… just plug in your WiFi access point and start transferring.
• Video files and photo slices can be e-mailed directly from the application.
• The Video Library is shared with your computer using iTunes, allowing content to be added, removed, or backed-up.
• The user’s manual is built into the application for quick reference.
• Includes a built-in video editor to trim unwanted footage from your videos. This is useful for content that will be e-mailed.
* HD or SD Video recording are only availble on devices that support it.
Use is subject to the Terms of the End User License Agreement.
Compatible with all iPhones, iPads, and most iPod Touches .
Requires iOS 5.1 or greater.
1) 64-bit support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has been a HUGE help for my daughter with her swing and even throwing. All the girls on her team have had tons of fun watching their swings. The other dads on the team have already downloaded this. Gonna start using it on my son soon for his swing as well. One word of advice, remove the thumb nail pictures and use the label function before recording to organize videos.
There are parts of this application that are awesome however it is not easy or quick to pull up video's, sort, or view. Am I doing something wrong? When I go to play video I havevto wait for it to load thumbnails in between each video. It takes forever!:( after each play it kicks me out to the main menu to start all over again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.