Video Compress can help you compress your videos easily.Just add your video to the app, specify the target size, and save the product.
- Easy to use UI
- Compress videos easily
- Export MPEG-4 and QuickTime
- Fast Sharing
Ratings and Reviews
It's real and it works
This compressor is : simple , fast, shows you the original video size in megabytes (come on apple why is showing file size not part of your native intelligence I mean REALLY??), shows you the target file size along with the percentage it will compress it to, and it actually works... oh and I don't know what people are talking about that it has intrusive advertisements. WHAT? It's like one screenshot of an ad that takes .2 seconds to X out of. It's the price you pay for a great user interface that does all the things I just mentioned for FREE. I rarely write reviews but this app deserves it. Thank you
Does the job well — with annoyances
I regularly need to shrink a video to a target size, and this app does the job well. Pick a target size of the video, and this app will quickly produce one close to that size. That said, the app has several annoyances that keep me from giving it five stars. I wrote the developer asking how to pay to fix these annoyances. The developer did not even respond to me, which is unprofessional.
1. There is no way to remove ads. Ads run well past the point where the X appears on the screen and I must watch every single ad in its entirety. If I am compressing video with people nearby (such as in the office), I must remember to turn down the volume on the iPad before the ad and then turn it back up after the ad. Sometimes there is no way to click out of an ad after it completes, forcing me to exit the app and start over. Let me pay to get rid of the ads.
2. The app forces running in portrait mode. I use an iPad Pro with a keyboard. At this point, I have become somewhat accustomed to reading text sideways and watching ads sideways. Let the app operate in landscape mode.
3. While somewhat minor, the app will not force a download of the video before attempting to compress it. If I shoot a video on the iPhone, then try to compress it on the iPad, I must remember to force a download of the video to the iPad before I try to compress it.
4. Developer will not respond to email. This is just uncool.
So Easy Even An Old Fart Can Do It
Like the title says, I’m what you youngins refer to as a boomer (70) years wise, but not so good with tech. This app is so straight forward and user friendly... the phrase PLUG AND PLAY comes to mind or ITS SO SIMPLE EVEN A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT.... a word of warning, while installing this app an add popped up that seemed to be part of the install process and fooled me into putting a CC on file to complete the process. Thankfully my banks spam filters immediately rejected the charge. Well now I’m eager to compress hundreds of videos of my travels so I can email them to my 93 year old father that can’t get out much anymore... Carpe Diem.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zheng Weijie
- 7.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Zheng Weijie
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.