Super simple to use. Just 3 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any Video.
2. Enter the file size or use the slider to specify the output file size.
3. Click Compress Video. That's it!
● Any Input Video. Supports almost all input video formats, codecs, containers and file extensions.
● Accurate. Uses efficient logic to compress the input video to the specified output file size
● Great Quality. Maintains best possible quality for specified output video file size.
● Faster. Considerably faster than the previous version.
● Compress up-to 10x smaller than the original file size.
● Option to change output resolution as well.
● Can also be used as a Video Resizer when no file size compression is specified.
● Can also be used as a .mp4 convertor when no file size or no resolution reduction is specified.
● A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created.
● File extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .oog, .webm, .wmv, and many more...
Ability to contact developer from the app itself for excellent customer support.
Improved compression logic to accurately compress to the specified output file size.
Renamed app name from Video Compressor to Compress Any Video.
Minor Bug fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Totally need this app as it lets you set the size of the resulting file before compressing. Allowing me to create a file just under upload limits of 10MB. Only problem is it stopped accurately displaying the resulting file size. Example I tall it to make a 10MB file, it makes a 2MB file, therefor putting me back into the predicament I was in before… having to try several times to get the file to actually be 10MB.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for your comments. Updated the app (v3.3) with efficient logic to compress to the specified output file size. Please update and give a try. Thanks. www.nacentApps.com
Incredibly fast and easy.
I have eternally searched for a software to compress many of my TS files from the satellite receiver. A lot of money and patience was spent on the usual suspects and was always disappointed. For four dollars, Video Compressor here. It is certainly a very simple but very useful and incredibly fast program. Too bad that you can only find it by chance.
Good quality for a small price
Excellent product, good image quality and sound. I want to reduce large movie files, I need "only" that feature and no unnecessary additional functions. The program does exactly that, reliably and without crash. A good program at an awesome price. Congratulations to the engineer who created this software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.