Video Crop is the easiest way to crop specific part from your videos.
There will undoubtedly be times when you need to crop your video to delete unnecessary information and draw your viewers’ attention to the most important elements. Your video will look much better if you crop the black bars from the sides or remove the background that doesn’t contribute anything to the finished product.
Cropping video with 'Video Crop’ is very easy. Just add your video to the app, specify the area you want to crop, and export the finished video in Full HD.
▶ Social Media crop presets
▶ Custom aspect ratio
▶ EXTREMELY easy to use
▶ Export videos at Full HD
▶ iCloud support
No need to complicate. Our time is short. :)
◆ Customer Support
You can reach us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to satisfy you and solve all of your problems and wishes related to No Crop Video
◆ Subscriptions & Terms
The usage of the Video Crop app requires a valid subscription plan.
Our plan is starting with 3 days of FREE trial, without any CHARGE during the trial period. Cancel anytime. After the free trial ends, you'll be charged with $1/month.
Good to know:
• No charge during the Free Trial period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period depend on the selected plan (monthly, half-annual or annual) unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can disable the automatic renewal function at any time by adjusting your account settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We would love to hear from you. Please let us know by sending an email at:
Fresh new look! Because who doesn't love changes? :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app gets the job done when trying to crop videos. But I don’t think it’s fair, that I had to pay for the app, and now it’s free for all. And I’m not a fan of the new look. I loved the dark theme A LOT better then what it is now, looked more clean and professional. Maybe make an option to toggle to dark mode/theme? Other then that, I recommend this app as it works well.
i actually like this app... ik Apple lets us crop our videos now but I make “edits” (they aren’t really edits they’re just for fun.. ik cringe) but anyways some other apps don’t recognize that you’ve cropped it so I use this one.
No help from support
I emailed support and explained the problem I am having and stated that I had checked phone storage (and I have plenty of room), restarted my phone, tried on WiFi and no WiFi and asked if there was a minimum time requirement for videos because the video I am cropping is only 12 seconds long. I got a reply stating that I needed to check my storage to which I replied I had already done that. Then I received a reply that the video might be too long. Um how about you go back and read my email and answer my question. Waste of money if you’re hoping to get support for this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.