Super simple to use. Just 3 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any Video.
2. Select the desired area to keep using draggable Selection Rectangle.
3. Click Crop Video. That's it!
● Any Input Video. Supports almost all input video formats, codecs, containers and file extensions.
● Pixel Level Accuracy. Precisely choose the width and height to retain with accurate area selection.
● Easy. The draggable handles are just natural in selecting the crop rectangle.
● Ability to crop to widely used resolutions such as 720p, 1080p, 4k etc., via Presets.
● Ability to crop in different Aspect Ratios : 16:9, 4:3, 1:1(Square), 7:5, 5:4, 5:3, 3:2.
● Ability to select proportionally or freestyle.
● Availability of Portrait/Landscape (Tall/Wide) selection modes.
● Option to scale up/down the cropped area to desired output resolution.
● Considerable file size reduction while retaining quality.
● Fast transcoding engine that gets the job done quickly.
● Input file extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .oog, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
● A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created.
Contact nacentApps at gmail for excellent customer support.
Now with the option to scale the cropped area to desired output resolution.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The interface is cool and seems simple to use but all my videos are just black screens after using the crop and saving the video. Not worth $5
Developer Response ,
That's not suppose to happen! Please update to latest version (2.0) and give another try. Feel free to drop me a mail at nacentApps at gmail for immediate response.
Just what I needed
I was working on a video for Kickstarter, which requires 640 x 480, but apparently Apple took the crop feature out of iMovie, and it would only let me export my movie at 854 x 480 or some multiple of that.
After Googling and not finding anything helpful, I searched for “crop video” in the App Store and found this. It did exactly what I need. Even if I never use the app again, the $5 is easily worth the time I saved in not looking for another solution.
Works very well. and so does this developer other app, Screen Resizer. I use them both along with other tools to produce demos for iOS apps. The interface of Screen Cropper is clean and efficient, I particularly like the fine grained control of the cropping rectangle. I’ve tried several similar apps, but none worked as well, if at all, so it’s refreshing to find apps that work as advertised. Keep up the good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.