Video Explorer plays almost every video format, both locally and online:
Mkv, flv, avi, mpg, mp4... And has Google Chromecast support!
Surf the web, watch and stream your favorite videos! It's Universal for iPad, iPhone and iPod!
- Stream any online video to Google Chromecast or Apple TV!
- Play locally any video format. Just add videos from iTunes.
- Touch ID Access to protect your files
- Playlist mode! Play all the videos inside a folder automatically!
- UNIVERSAL APP! For both iPad and iPhone/iPod!
- Multi-tab web browsing
- Checks automatically for videos on each web*
- Plays Avi, mp4, mpg, 3gp, flv... and many more!
- Manage your videos with folders
- Great file manager and a better Video Player !
- You can import any video to Video Explorer through iTunes, from your computer!
- Get a PREVIEW IMAGE of your videos!
- Rename, move, and delete them with no problems.
- Frequently updates of video explorer
- Chromecast fix. If you still have problems, consider upgrading your Chromecast (using the Google Home App) first. If the problem persists, contact us email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Videos only play for a few minutes
Title says it all. When connected to a Chromecast, the videos only play for a few minutes before disconnecting.
Good for a sec
Chromecast doesnt work long enough for even a twenty minute episode
App has problems
The app has problems. Changing my original review to give it 2 stars.
It is not very user friendly. The app should come with a list of sites where one could watch series and movies, or a directory of direct links to these. But it doesn't. You're on your own, and you don't know where to start.
When you come across a site that allows streaming on PC, the app doesn't automatically recognize the link for download or play the show for streaming. This is very bad. You must manually look on the site for a download link, and as you know these sites are not meant to provide one.
When you start to download a show and exit the app it will pause the download because of inactivity. What are you supposed to do, stay on the app until the download completes? Very bad.
Considering these issues I regret buying this app. It just doesn't do what it says it will do.
- Sergio Abril
- 32.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Sergio Abril
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.