[Video Fix] enables you to fix your video which has been accidentally recorded in wrong way.
1. Rotate video video which was accidentally taken at wrong direction.
2. Crop video to square (or at any ratio) to remove unnecessary area from it.
3. Flip video horizontally or vertically to make it look better.
4. Scale down your video to upload it to SNS.
You can make your video perfectly meet your requirement with powerful tool like trim, scale, crop, rotate, flip, slow motion and reverse.
The app supports not only video, but also live photo and gif.
- Rotate video left or right.
- Flip video horizontally or vertically.
- Crop video at any ratio.
- Trim video at any time range you want.
- Scale down video to reduce file size.
- Make video slower.
- Make video faster.
- Make video reversed.
- Live photo and GIF supported.
- Save and share the modified video.
- You can also convert video to animated GIF and live photo.
- iOS13 support
- Dark mode support
- Minor bug fixes especially on iOS13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Little miracle app
Remember why you fell in love with iPhone? Like around iPhone 4 or so. Those little buggers just simply and intuitively worked. That’s this app. It’s iPhone before they were all swipey and no home button and no headphone jack and taking screen shots every time you wake it up.
It’s simple, it’s super easy to use without having to sign in or create an account or pay a monthly subscription fee or whatever. Simple, easy, does what it says (which btw are some REALLY AWESOME video editing, umm not “effects” like it doesn’t turn everything black and white except the red of a single rose 🙄 but it does really useful things like zooms, crops, reverses etc) It’s how iPhone used to be. And that’s a very good thing.
Very useful app. Does exactly what it says it can do…
Interface is Simple and intuitive, making a very easy to quickly do all types of video editing on the fly. I actually can’t believe that this is a free app… And I don’t even see any advertising!!
This app Those everything and its super easy to use. It has never crashed on me, although converting video when fast forwarding the speed takes a little while its not a big deal. Good job devs keep up the good work👍🏻👍🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.