Video Games Collector allows you to create a catalogue of your video games to have access to your collection all the time.
The purpose of the app is to help you keep track of your collection, especially in those moments at the store or the flea market where everything is on sale and you may end up with two copies of the same game. You can search for a game, sort the list by title, year or the date you acquired the game, and also filter the copies by console or condition.
Besides the list of games in your collection, the app lets you organize a list of copies that have to be replaced and also a list of the video games you’d like to play next.
- create a list of the video games in your collection
- create a list of copies to be replaced
- create a list of games to play
- show on Facebook and Twitter the new incorporations to your collection
The app was created to store your personal collection. The information required for each game is only the necessary to remind you at every moment the state of the copies you already have. You may include:
- up to 5 pictures per video game from the camera or your photo album
- the console (you can add or edit the consoles available)
- the condition of your copy (you can add or edit the conditions available)
- the purchase date (when you bought the copy)
- the store where the copy was purchased
- the storage location (if you have a big collection, you can indicate the location of the copy)
- the last time you've played the game
Ratings and Reviews
Well done; could use improvements.
I love this app. However, it'd be nice if the app would search for games as I type the titles. This way, I wouldn't have to type every single title all the way and it would also grab the artwork automatically.
Best video game inventory app!
This is the best app to inventory your games and the best part is it's completely free- except with version 2.0 u get these annoying banners for Amazon! You need to supply your own box art for thumbnails but you can also add your own personal pics and descriptions unlike other Apps. You can add hundred of games across many platforms. The amount of customizable things are awesome. Def get this one!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.