Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the video games you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, and more!
** Also check out our apps for iPhone **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your video games collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new video games that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a video game.
- A coverflow view to see all of your video games when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a video game: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any video game details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, platforms, number of players, personal high scores, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each video game.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3 (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your video games to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Fixed some crashing bugs
Ratings and Reviews
...to keep track of my games and challanges. Almost fully customizable to match my collector needs.
Just awesome cant live without it
Now I know who I loan my games out to and when smart just smart👍
All in all this isn't the worst app in the world. I find that I am having to manually enter info a lot due to the game being too new. This needs to be fixed and the data base needs to be updated more often. I would like to share my list with others, even it it's only other iPad users. I would also like to see strat guide section added to include those items. I work for a game store so I buy a lot of games that are new releases so this whole having to manually enter my info is not the best for all these new games.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.