With this app, you can import your own LUTs e.g. from iCloud and other apps, and apply them to your videos and images.
Includes more than 3000 color presets for your photos and videos.
Supported LUT formats:
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
- LUT images (.png)
Send them by mail/download in Safari and choose Open/Copy with Video LUT.
Zips files with multiple LUTs are supported.
You can also import .cube files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, etc. Use the Admin menu.
- Manage your LUTs in a library: browse, import and export easily.
- Visualize yours.CUBE and .3DL files in 3D. You can also save a snapshot.
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- Save your color-grade videos and photos with high quality.
- White Balance: Automatic or by matching Macbeth, Video charts
- HSL, RGB, LAB, and CMYK Curves
- Mask Color Curves
- LGG and CDL Wheels (Lift-Gamma-Gain)
- Includes usual adjustments: HSL Sliders, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Gamma, Highlights, Shadows
- Includes effects like Halation, Structure, Glow, Denoise, and Grain.
- Color information displayed as Histogram, Vectorscope, RGB parade, and Waveform
- AI Matching between images and export as LUT
- Batch processing (images)
- Combine multiple LUTs and create new ones.
24 hours support via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solves a problem with Match.
Ratings and Reviews
COLORWAYS FOR DIGITAL IMAGES
The only issue I have with this app and it’s counterpart for the iPhone is that they tend to send me down the colorway rabbit hole for too long where I come back up with a gigabyte of new color variations for a single image or video. I also use the iPhone version on the iPad since it’s set up more like a regular camera app that happens to use color look up tables along with the typical image adjustments. It’s easy to save your own luts to apply to other images can make some truly bizarre and psychedelic editing results that may or may not be safe for sand people.
at first, i was very unsure about this app. i wanted to improve my editing skills but i wasn’t sure if this app could help it. After i downloaded it and got used to all of the settings, i started using it often. i honestly live and love using the glow effect because it makes my videos characters stand out and glow.
Great app! Keep up the great work. =)
Please allow the app to impoort and export to file manager. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Update to v 1.99, any problem contact: email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Katerina Alieksieienko
- 290.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Katerina Alieksieienko
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.