* 39 Authentic Video Poker Games. Most Anywhere! *
* EXCLUSIVE: Skills Trainer for every one of our 39 game types! *
* NEW: Multi-Hand mode for each game type! *
Video Poker Classic features your favorite video poker games with real card shuffling, casino paytables, real dealing, skills trainers, and the full Las Vegas experience.
With the MOST NUMBER of video poker games, the MOST REALISTIC casino experience, and the BEST FEATURES, Video Poker Classic is a must download!
“Hands down, the most realistic video poker games on mobile. I’ve played the casino machines for decades and can finally win on the go!” – JT, top casino Video Poker player
* FREE to play with FREE Credits every four hours
* Thirty-nine (39) different, authentic Video Poker casino games
* Just like Vegas Casino Video Poker – REAL shuffling, REAL paytables, REAL dealing
* Top paytable payouts on all 39 games
* Royal Flush mega jackpots – play 5 credits to WIN BIG
* Sequential Royal mega payout in Joker Poker & Double Joker Poker
* Double or Nothing option after each winning hand
* Hold multiple cards at once – just slide your finger across
* Authentic ambient, dealing, and winning sound effects
* Offline support – play anytime, anywhere
* Need more credits? Bigger coin pack bonuses than any other game
* Skills Trainer for every one of our 39 game types
* NEW: Multi-Hand mode for each game type
* NEW: Triple Play, Five Play, & Ten Play
39 Video Poker Games, More Than Anyone!
* - Double Double Bonus Poker
* - Deuces Wild
* - Jacks Or Better
* - Bonus Deuces Wild
* - Bonus Poker
* - Triple Double Bonus Poker
* - Super Double Double Bonus Poker
* - Triple Double Draw Poker
* - Double Bonus Deuces Wild
* - Double Bonus Poker
* - Deuces & Joker Poker
* - Joker Poker
* - Super Bonus Deuces Wild
* - Double Double Draw Poker
* - Bonus Poker Deluxe
* - Double Double Bonus Poker Plus
* - Double Jackpot Poker
* - White Hot Aces
* - Triple Deuces Wild
* - Double Double Aces & Faces
* - Aces & Faces
* - Triple Bonus Poker Plus
* - Tens Or Better
* - Super Double Bonus
* - Joker Poker (Aces Or Better)
* - Bonus Draw Poker
* - Loose Deuces
* - Royal Aces Bonus Poker
* - Double Deuces Wild
* - Super Aces Bonus Poker
* - Triple Bonus Poker
* - Ultra Bonus Poker
* - Double Bonus Draw Poker
* - 2 Ways Royal
* - All American
* - Aces & Eights
* - Double Joker Poker
* - Double Aces & Faces
* - Black Jack Bonus Poker
New games added every several weeks!
GET the #1 Video Poker Game in the App Store and start playing NOW!
The VIP Club subscription is a monthly subscription at a cost of $4.99. It includes our Skills Trainer, 60,000 Coins Monthly, an Ad Free Experience, and Preferred Customer Service.
Payment of $4.99 will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews on a monthly basis, at cost of $4.99/month, unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
If applicable, any unused portion of your free-trial period will be forfeited when you purchase our subscription.
Our Terms & Conditions: http://tapinator.com/terms
Various design improvements and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
This has been around for a good long time and is always a good way to train for a trip to play in real time.
Be aware you must sign up for a monthly subscription to be able use the training module, which is over and above the basic game.
Odds aren’t correct.
First off the machines aren’t full pay, it’s a video game why not make them full pay.
That’s not why I’m taking stars away, as a matter of fact I’d still rate it five stars even though the machines are full pay but the odds aren’t correct.
When you play double double bonus and the trainer tells you to hold AKoff instead of just A by itself there is something wrong because that is the incorrect play. Feels very scammy to advertise as a trainer but not train with the correct hand odds. There’s actually about five or six hands that have been off the mark in terms of odds and that only for double double bonus poker. Haven’t tested others. Should make sure your odds calculators are correct before calling it a trainer. I’d suggest looking else where or manually checking hands you aren’t sure about. To me it feels like it’s using Hold em odds, when it should be using Video poker odds. Like I said feels very scammy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Most of our machines are full pay while several are not.
With regards to our trainer, for each optimal choice that we show, we run through 1,000 hands of each possible option. This results in 32 * 1,000 = 32,000 hands that are compared to present each optimal choice. If there are specific hands that you'd like us to review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to take a look!
Great poker trainer...but
I’ve learned a lot and play much better poker since I’ve been playing this game.
However...I didn’t think the video training option was all that good because sometimes it would pick to just hold a 9 or some ridiculous card like that. I can’t think of any time in the world that this would be a good card out of five to hold. Maybe I’m not seeing something?
Also, I agree with one of the reviewers I’ve read here that on the double down option, quite a few times none of the five cards would’ve beat the up card. This morning it just happened to me 4 out of 10 times!
What the heck is that about!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. For each optimal choice that we show, we run through 1,000 hands of each possible option. This results in 32 * 1,000 = 32,000 hands that are compared to present each optimal choice. In the case you mention, based on our calculation, we determined that holding the 9 was the optimal choice. Please email us at email@example.com if there are specific hands that you'd like us to review manually.
Our Double option is based on a true RNG. As a result, whether or not you are able to beat the card shown is just a matter of probabilities.
- Tapinator, Inc.
- 233.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Tapinator, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12,500 Coin Pack $1.99
- 50,000 Coin Pack $4.99
- 125,000 Coin Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.