Super simple to use. Just 3 Steps:
1. Drag & Drop any Video.
2. Enter the output width and height or use the slider to specify the output resolution.
3. Click Resize Video. That's it!
● Any Input Video. Supports almost all input video formats, codecs, containers and file extensions.
● Ability to increase or decrease the video resolution.
● Option to proportionally scale up/down to maintain the aspect ratio.
● Supports both Portrait/Landscape (Tall/Wide) videos.
● Pixel Level Accuracy. A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created.
● Considerable file size compression while retaining quality.
● Fast transcoding engine that gets the job done quickly.
● File extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .oog, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
Contact nacentApps at gmail for excellent customer support.
Renamed App name from Video Resizer to Resize Any Video and changed App Icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to use
This app does what it claims to, but here’s a couple drawbacks I encountered:
1. You can’t enlarge a video. I know it would be degrade the quality, but there’s a video I want to make larger.
2. I found the audio quality dropped after the app processed my video. Can the app only adjust the video, and leave the audio track as is?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. These issues are resolved with Version 2.0. Now you can enlarge the video as well. Also the source audio quality is maintained now.
Works very well. and so does this developer other app, Screen Cropper. The interface is clean and efficient, I particularly like its fine grained controls. I’ve tried several similar apps, but none worked as well, if at all, so it’s refreshing to find apps that work as advertised. Keep up the good work.
Only does landscape!
My input video was 1080x1920 and I wanted to convert it to 750x1334 which is smaller than the original. The UI would not let me pick that output resolution. I could pick 1334x750, but that is a landscape orientation which stretches my video. Please fix!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. This issue is resolved with Version 2.0.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.