Easily import videos from multis Cloud & Camera Roll to watch or edit them offline on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
- Fully featured video player
- Playlist manager
- Supports standard formats such as mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, mpeg
- Import and Manager files from multis Cloud & Camera Roll
- Video playlists
- Quick video search
- Move, rename and delete files and folders
- Sort by name, size, date and type
Upgrade to Premium:
• Unlimited all function editor and manager for video.
• Ad-Free experience.
• You'll get access to all courses for the following durations:
- 1 week
- 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
- Crash bug fixes when import video from gallery
- Performance improvements
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Please update the latest version for all of the available VideoSaver features. Thanks for using VideoSaver.
Ratings and Reviews
Guaranteed Satisfaction ⭐️
If you’re looking for an app that can download songs and upload them to your files or gallery, this is the one. The only time an ad pops up is when you want to stream a file (which is 30% of the time)
and it’s completely free as far as I’ve seen. You can upload songs from the internet as well as google drive, your computer, Dropbox, One Drive and Box the app. This is such a good app! If there’s an app you need, it’s this one!!
Pretty good but need a lot of fixing (bugs)
It’s a pretty good app honestly but there are some small bugs that are very annoying and can get frustrating at times...one of them is if I use this app to turn on music in my car and I shut my phone off the app will crash.. so I have to leave my phone on so I can listen to music... second bug is if I leave the program on playing music and then I leave the program to take a video on Snapchat WHILE the music is playing the app will crash and I will not be able to change music. Like I said the program is awesome but it just needs some fixing... I hope the developers see this review and try to fix the app.
Looks like you have to pay now to download videos😔 well guess I have to search for another app.😔
Not happy with this app
So I want to make video edits and so I wanted to get a app that can download some videos to add to my edits.
So when I tried this app out, I was really confused what to do! So that made a bad impression on me at first... Then I figured it out kinda how to even search something, and when I did, there was nothing to download it to! Like the only thing I can do with the video is just either send the link to someone or add it to mail! I am very disappointed with this app!!! I really would like if someone can help to tell me what to do! Otherwise it's an o-k app! But if your a beginner with this stuff.. I don't recommend it! I hope they change it to be better!!!
P.S I would rate it 2 stars but it was not letting me!
- Thu Tran
- 106.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Thu Tran
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
- Premium $2.99
- Lifetime $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.