Easily import videos from multis Cloud & Camera Roll to watch or edit them offline on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
- Fully featured video player
- Playlist manager
- Supports standard formats such as mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, mpeg
- Import and Manager files from multis Cloud & Camera Roll
- Video playlists
- Quick video search
- Move, rename and delete files and folders
- Sort by name, size, date and type
Upgrade to Premium:
• Unlimited all function editor and manager for video.
• Ad-Free experience.
• You'll get access to all courses for the following durations:
- 1 week
- 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
- Fixed crash with adding files to folder
- performance improvement
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Please update the latest version for all of the available VideoSaver features. Thanks for using VideoSaver.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Guaranteed Satisfaction ⭐️
If you’re looking for an app that can download songs and upload them to your files or gallery, this is the one. The only time an ad pops up is when you want to stream a file (which is 30% of the time)
and it’s completely free as far as I’ve seen. You can upload songs from the internet as well as google drive, your computer, Dropbox, One Drive and Box the app. This is such a good app! If there’s an app you need, it’s this one!!
I like it but there are issues
I’ve had this app for 2 months, and bought the monthly subscription. The browser is a little glitchy. The videos I get are really good. Nothing wrong on that front. The main problem I have is that when you save videos, after you delete them, the videos stay on the phone. You can’t access them or you can but only view them continuously. I’ve had to delete the app and reinstall it. Other minor issues are the crashes, and sometimes the app will have you download an ad. Those problems happen once in a great while. Another issue is the bookmarks or saved websites don’t load.
My main purpose is to save videos that I have access to, and this apps does that. There has been no issues with the videos. And I would recommend but proceed with caution. These issues do pile up especially the use I put the app through.
Pretty good but need a lot of fixing (bugs)
It’s a pretty good app honestly but there are some small bugs that are very annoying and can get frustrating at times...one of them is if I use this app to turn on music in my car and I shut my phone off the app will crash.. so I have to leave my phone on so I can listen to music... second bug is if I leave the program on playing music and then I leave the program to take a video on Snapchat WHILE the music is playing the app will crash and I will not be able to change music. Like I said the program is awesome but it just needs some fixing... I hope the developers see this review and try to fix the app.
Looks like you have to pay now to download videos😔 well guess I have to search for another app.😔
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thu Tran
- 107.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Thu Tran
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium $5.99
- Lifetime $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.