Connect to your Bosch IP cameras and encoders from all over the world and experience immediate video playback, full access to your recordings, forensic search on cameras with Bosch video analytics support and smooth control of PTZ cameras.
Get outstanding video quality with "Dynamic Transcoding Technology" from Bosch which helps you to make best use of the given bandwidth, thus granting smooth video playback with best picture quality – even in full 4K resolution.
The Bosch Video Security app features*:
• H.264/H.265 video streaming with automatic adoption to the available bandwidth in real-time** and region-of-interest support for best possible video quality
• Extensive playback options
• Clear alarm presentation directly within a timeline with integrated thumbnail preview**
• Intuitive control of Bosch AUTODOME and MIC PTZ cameras with touch and motion detection
• Hardware accelerated dewarping of FLEXIDOME panoramic cameras
• Intelligent forensic search in recordings (based on video analytics)*
• Geographic maps help to manage camera position and view
• Sending and export of video snapshots via e-mail or directly to the photo library
• Export of video clips to FTP servers or Dropbox
• Password protection and secure TLS connection between app and camera
* not every function available on each camera model
** when using Bosch DIVAR IP family, VIDEOJET XTC XF transcoder, or VIDEOJET X20/X40 XF E encoder
Currently supported Bosch devices:
• DIVAR IP family
• VIDEOJET XTC XF transcoder
• DINION, AUTODOME, FLEXIDOME, and MIC IP cameras and VIDEOJET encoders (version 5.60 and better)
• VIDEOJET X20/X40 XF E encoder with transcoding functionality (version 5.60 and better)
• Increased UI responsiveness
• Improved connectivity to large Bosch Remote Portal sites with many cameras also in case of weak network connection
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile support is super lacking
I seem to toggle between 443 and 80 just to get the app to connect. Wish there was away to clear the ssl certs.
This app is so bad how did they make it worse?
This app is so bad how did they make it worse? Ver 3.0 is a nightmare. No WAN support you can only access the cameras from the same local network. Bosch tech support is from Costa Rica (love the county) but the technicians have no idea what’s going on with the hardware or software. They are completely incompetent.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. We would be delighted, if you could share detailed feedback about the issues you are facing with us via email@example.com so that we can continue to improve the Bosch Video Security app. Please note, the set-up of an unmanaged site with more than one camera requires local network access to each camera. Cameras from different networks cannot be added to the same site. Once set-up, cameras can be accessed from internet/WAN given an external URL and port is configured.
Thank you in advance, your Bosch Video Security App Team
BVS doesn’t work
Unfortunately my iPhone updated the BVS app automatically. The PTZ doesn’t work at all. Ran test on camera and all seems good. Even when I login through web browser, PTZ doesn’t work. Very disappointed in the updated version. Older version worked great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bosch Security Systems B.V.
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bosch Security Systems B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.