Video Star is your #1 video editing app — there’s no other app like it!
Create incredible fan edits and amazing lip-sync music videos with Video Star. There's thousands of effects to color, animate, enhance, warp, combine, and re-time clips ... creating pure magic from photos and videos. Video Star includes TONS of free features or get an All Access Pass to unlock everything, including your mad editing skills!
We update Video Star regularly with new effects and features. Be sure to join our daily #VideoStarApp community challenges on Instagram and TikTok!
Video Star Pro Subscription
- A Pro subscription provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, taxes may also be included in some areas
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE Layout effects: Half Sine and Half M-Sine
• ML Color effect Ring Blur added to Cinema Pro Pack
• ML Size slider now goes to 1000%!
• 3 new icons from @emr4vfx, @spxmulti, @shinxobuchan!
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• See recent @videostarapp posts on Instagram for details
Ratings and Reviews
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
good, but needs improvements.
Good app, but the stuff that cost money is too expensive, some people don’t have that type of money, you know? for me, i don’t have that type of money, and it’d be helpful if less things were costing money. because i don’t have money, and even if i did, i wouldn’t cost that much money on the app. i thought this app would be way easier to use, but most of my edits take 2 days because i still haven’t tried to use keyframes. people say my edits are good, but i only sometimes use qr codes because it’s easier than being confused for hours trying to make an edit. please change the prices! i don’t have that type of money, and neither do a lot more people. it’s really expensive, and i’m planning on buying it, but that’ll take a long time. whenever there’s a new update, mine doesn’t update! it stays as the old one & it’s annoying. i’ve been looking through the bad reviews, and other people have been saying the same thing. other than that, it’s kind of easy to use, especially qr codes. i’ve been using video star for 3 years, and i’ve been using it free. i’ve learned how to edit on the app, and i’m so proud of how good i can edit now. i’ll purchase the paid stuff maybe later. but thank you for making an amazing editing app! i hope this review was helpful to other people who are willing to download this app <3 🧚🏻♀️💕
I’ve been using VideoStar for almost a year now, or I believe that it has been a year.
The app is great!!! If you use all the effects you are given you could make such a wonderful edit. However, on the topic of effects, the new update with the text effects isn’t the best. The text effects are choppy even with decent graphs. I’m not sure if putting it on a longer clip would do it justice but so far I don’t find it worth spending your money on. You could’ve added text explosion or something that you see in edits regularly. It would save editors a LOT of time. You should also consider getting some decent turbulences. Not the old turbulences, I’m talking about GOOD ones that look somewhat like AE. No matter how hard you try with the turbulences provided it still is not the best.
Other than the lack of effects that people are asking for, the app is overall great. I would highly recommend it for ANY editors. Whether you’re beginner, intermediate, or experienced, this is right for you!!! If you are a beginner I would start on apps such as Funimate or apps that teach you the basics. Before you get on VS you have to learn at least what keyframes are and how to properly use them, or wing it. We don’t care.
Developer Response ,
Can you message us through the app? On Video Star’s main screen, tap the "❓" button, then tap on Support, and send a message from there. We would like to see what you mean about the text effects being 'choppy' even with graphs. As for more text effects, we plan on putting out new text effects out throughout the summer! :-)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 259.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011-2022 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Month Pro $4.99
- 3 Month Pro $12.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Multi-Layer $4.99
- Cinema Pro Pack $3.99
- Year Pro $29.99
- Video Import Kit $0.00
- Crazy Party Effects $0.99
- Advanced Auto Stop $1.99
- Stupendous Re-Effectinator $0.00