Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE Color / Boost
• FREE Layout / Blinds effect
• Crystal Dimensions Power Pack
• Video clip Time Mapper
• New styles in Art School every week
• New Color Shift+ and B&W Shift+
• Color Shift and B&W Shift enhanced
• Custom Coloring Vignettes can now be colored
Ratings and Reviews
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
Good app but a few problems
So video star is a really good app but I have two problems with it and that is the in app purchases and the song choices. So first of all the in app purchases there are really cool effects that will cost money and I understand that they need to make money, but it gets really annoying when you click on an effect and then realize that you need the plus membership and that costs money. I am not saying that they should get rid of the in app purchases but they should move them into a separate category so people know that it costs money. The second problem is the song choices. Now they have pretty good song choices but they only post to them once a week and it gets really annoying if you don’t have iTunes songs you can’t do it but I’ve seen that on musically/TickTock that you can search up a song and they will most likely have it because they have almost every song so I was hoping that they could do the same thing that musically/TickTock does and have almost every song because it will make it much easier to use this app and a lot more fun for the people to use it. I hope you guys read this review and fix the problems that I have suggested. Thanks
I’m in love!!
This app is amazing!! I have been using it for nearly a year now and my edits have improved a ton. I’ve really started getting noticed on Instagram since I’ve started VS and a lot of people think I use Ae?! I see some complaining about how confusing it is, but honestly once you get used to it, the app is super easy to use and very fun. However I do suggest making it easier to mask. This option in Video Star is very tedious and I’ve recently started using a separate app to mask photos. Other than that this app is great once you make all the payments you need. Totally worth the money.
K so a lot of people are suggesting making all the packs free and uhhh...they can’t? How else will VideoStar make money? If they don’t make money there will be no way for them to pay their employees and when they don’t pay their employees, they won’t be able to make the app better and cooler than it already is. “But they should be doing that with their own money and not money from their customers.” Excuse you, but that’s how businesses work? Businesses make money from consumers and use that money to improve their product. Where else will VS get money if they do as you suggest and “use their own”? Makes no sense.
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 212.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011-2018 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Import Kit Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.