Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE Layout effect: ◇ Reveal
• Import short and long clips into Velocity Mapper and Time Mapper
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love (almost) everything about video star and I have been using it for a long time it is soo entertaining and fun to do by yourself or with friends or family. One thing I love is that without buying the all access pass you can still do most of the stuff. In other apps it’s like “you can do this and this and if you want to do anything else you need to buy it”. Another thing I like is that you can download a song then but it in the trash and when you are in the car you can pull it out of the trash and make the video without internet. But on the other hand there is a few things I wish were different. I wish you could buy the all access pass for forever instead of having to pay again every time the pass expires. But the thing I really really really REALLY wish would be different is that you can sign in. One time I had an iPad and I had so many awesome videos then the iPad crashed and all of the time, memory’s, and effort but into every one of the videos got deleted. I was very sad but there was nothing me or anyone else could do about it. But if I could of signed into video star then I would still have those videos. Also if you could sign in you could go make a video on another device and it would save with the rest of your videos. I really hope someday in the near future this wish of mine would come true so no one else would have to loose all of there time, memories, and effort put into there videos. So that is why video star is almost perfect
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
Good app but a few problems
So video star is a really good app but I have two problems with it and that is the in app purchases and the song choices. So first of all the in app purchases there are really cool effects that will cost money and I understand that they need to make money, but it gets really annoying when you click on an effect and then realize that you need the plus membership and that costs money. I am not saying that they should get rid of the in app purchases but they should move them into a separate category so people know that it costs money. The second problem is the song choices. Now they have pretty good song choices but they only post to them once a week and it gets really annoying if you don’t have iTunes songs you can’t do it but I’ve seen that on musically/TickTock that you can search up a song and they will most likely have it because they have almost every song so I was hoping that they could do the same thing that musically/TickTock does and have almost every song because it will make it much easier to use this app and a lot more fun for the people to use it. I hope you guys read this review and fix the problems that I have suggested. Thanks
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 213.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2011-2019 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Import Kit Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.