The Video Converter can convert nearly any video file to:
MP4, MP3, 3G2, AAC, AVI, FLAC, FLC, M4A, MKV, OGV, OGA, WAV, MPEG or WEBM !
You can also:
- Convert any video that you have in your gallery to MP3.
- Share mp3 or audio file with any social network, instant messaging app or email.
- Supports specify start and end with any position;
- Supports custom bitrate, sample rate, volume;
- Supports audio track selection;
- Supports import video or audio from Camera Roll / Album / Dropbox / iCloud / Google Drive / One Drive;
- Supports "Open In..." or Share with other app;
Access all your converted files through the in-app file browser, and the FIles app in iOS 11.
After conversion is complete, you can preview the file and easily open it in another app, like your document editor of choice, and you can always get all your converted files on your computer with iTunes File Sharing.
Conversions usually take less than 15 seconds!
Supported input formats include:
mp4, gif, 3gpp, mp3, mpg, mxf, vob, tx, 3g2, aac, avi, flac, gif, flc, m4a, mkv, ogv, oga, wav, peg, webm
Supported output formats:
mp4, mp3, 3g2, aac, avi, flac, flc, m4a, mkv, ogv, oga, wav, peg, webm
Conversion is done on a secure cloud server, which makes conversion easier, faster and much more battery-friendly. You must have an internet connection to use this app. Files are immediately deleted from the server after conversion. While the files are immediately deleted after conversion or cancellation, you should be aware that by using this app, you agree that your files will be sent over to internet from the app to the conversion server.
Upgrade to Premium:
• Unlimited all function in app.
• Ad-Free experience.
• You'll get access to all function for the following durations:
- 1 week
- 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
- bug fixed for: purchase, crash app on OS 13.3.1
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Please update the latest version for all of the available VideoConverter features. Thanks for using VideoConverter.
Ratings and Reviews
Good converter, mostly accessible
I’ve been using this converter on and off. I find is pretty good. As a blind person, using voice over on the iPhone, it can be a bit clunky but it does work for what I needed to do, which is convert from one video format to another and from video to audio. Recommend to users with good skills.
I was literally looking forward into this app. I really needed an app for my edits. I’m really disappointed that you can only download ONE mp4 convert. It’s super unfair that the premium accounts get all the others! Completely unfair to those who don’t have the time or money to buy it!! Sad to say that I am offloading the app until this is fixed! 😠
The app is annoying now. I’ve had to restart my phone like 500 times now And the videos won’t convert into an audio. Plus it is absolutely UNFAIR that people that haven’t subscribed, don’t get at least four fricking downloads. You only get to choose ONE download and it’s M4A. I’m Really disappointed that you don’t read your reviews nor fix the issues people have. I’m removing this app from my phone. Completely unfair how it works one time and then nothing happens after you go back on the app. Like fr, I even deleted the m4a and then found another audio and it’s saying I need a Freaking Gsuit to use this audio. Idk if it’s the Google itself but I’m sick of everything. Deleting the app, I’m done. I don’t recommend this to anyone trying to use any audios for editing.
Music Transfer when purchasing Pro
Hey. It would be great that once someone makes the Pro Purchase of this app that the music that was added is able to transfer from one device to the next. My first iPhone broke and I made the pro purchase. When I got my new IPhone and downloaded the app again I had to start adding music all over again. This task was tedious and redundant when it can be made possible for one to be able to transfer the downloaded files again once having got a new phone or simply if the app has to be deleted and re-downloaded.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thu Tran
- 128.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Trang Vuong
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Subscription 1 week $2.99
- Subscription 1 year $23.99
- Lifetime Pro $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.