49 HD video clips of musical instruments
· "Terrific fun and value for toddlers. Our girl is about 14 months and just loves this series. It’s a good buy for both the fun and the education. She will walk around with the phone for 30 minutes at a time smiling the whole time."
· "Gorgeous Videos! I bought one of these apps and, after seeing the quality, went back and purchased the rest of them."
Great 49 videos to entertain and educate your child! When choosing one of the musical instruments (guitars, pianos, saxophones, etc.), your child will watch 10-20 seconds video clips. For example - an amazing virtuoso harpist, an astonishing 4 mallets marimba player, a marvelous musician plays flamenco guitar. Each musical instrument rotates through 4 separate video clips with each tap from your child. Perfect and simple!
* Voice over in 19 languages. (In the device "Settings" -> "VideoTouch")
* 4 rotating videos for each instrument.
* Includes popular classical music pieces.
* Works together with the other "Video Touch" apps.
Note: In "Video Touch" the categories are actually different apps, but you can switch between them using the toolbar.
At first when switching apps, there will be popup messages, asking if you would like to jump into another app.
We suggest showing the children which is the correct button in order to proceed, and after some time of use these messages will gradually disappear.
Download this precious app for your little one, it will teach them a lot and your child will just think it’s fun!
Check out also:
· The Strawberry Garden
· Sound Touch
· Sound Touch 2
· Music Color
Fixed the bug that caused the selection of a different language not to work immediately.
Ratings and Reviews
Music Video Touch
Where are the trombones???!!!???
My son loves this.
Okay but mostly home video quality...
The previous Video Touch apps feature different angles of filming and various settings. Most of these are people playing in their homes in their kitchen or loving room. Not very exciting backgrounds for most with just a static shot from what seems to be a home video camera. There are some good guitar angles like down the neck of the guitar where the player's face is not seen. The xylophone section has close ups of the xylophones.
Overall I thought most videos were vain players wanting to be seen and less wanting you to see their hands at play... There's even a drummer who gives the devil horn sign at the end. I find it fun and funny but some parents may find that questionable for their toddlers. In summary, the quality of videos leave something to be desired. I'd like to see some more moving camera shots or non-static camera videos in the future.
My kids love all of the previous Video Touch apps and watch them on our iPad. I thought this one would be their favorite. Unfortunately it's the one I think is the weakest and least interesting of the four so far.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SoundTouch Interactive LTD
- 392.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © SoundTouch Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.