Watch any web video or camera-roll video on your Roku and enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
With Video & TV Cast for Roku you can browse the web and stream any web video or online TV show on your Roku. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your Roku. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will start the show.
* COMPATIBILITY: Please test your favorite videos with the free app edition before upgrading! Compatibility may depend on your Roku device and firmware.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote: Control your Roku straight from your iPhone or iPad. The remote works independed from video streaming and you can use it with other Roku channels as well.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> USER FEEDBACKS
"You have saved my life - Honestly. I cannot thank you enough. This is probably the best app I have ever gotten. Purchased all of the addons immediately after I saw it worked. I hope you continue to develop, and I trust you see our emails :)"
AJ The Man, USA
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or one of its products or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Kinda fixed the patch!! Thanks!!!!
I took my bad off review because you guys actually tried to fix the patch i notice that it works on mostly any movie i select from an ads free website i see movies. But if the http has google on it like for example http/:goolgeshare or http/:googlestorage or any other form of google it doesn't work it does play on my phone but says failed to load but only on google or lemonshare http/: if you could fix that patch i would be thankful and if its out of your hands still great job guys and thanks for all your hard work and actually listening to our comments and try making this app the best.
P.S. try fixing the google problem because narcos season 3 is only on googleshare lol 😅
I love the app, I even purchased an ad blocker. For some reasons now my device just wont connect to the Roku TV, its in a loop and it never gets connected. I tried to reinstall the app ( and apparently now I have to buy ad block again?). I followed steps where I put my device in Airplane mode, 10 seconds later it says that it finally got connected, but once I click Web Browser, it goes back to idle reconnecting. I tried unplugging my tv, my router, I have waited ( yes, both devices are connected to the same network , I have checked multiple times ) and nothing seemed to be working. I will gladly change my review when the problem is fixed.
I dont know how to see the device or model I use? It is a TCL TV, I can disconnect all the devices and reconnect them again to same network and nothing happens, It wont connect, it wont find the TV to connect too (yes, tv and a phone connected to the same wifi ) . It keeps going on , sometimes its just randomly connects when I use fly mode and back, but as I said, sometimes, 1 time out of 100 tries. So the review stays the same is 1/5, because I cant still use the app I paid for, and I dont wanna sit and spend 30 minutes going fly mode and back and hope this time it will work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. Please also make sure that you have allowed that the app can connect to the local network (Apple: Settings > Privacy > Local Network)
If you still have issues with the app, please add a few more information: Please also add information about the sender device (example: iPhone 7 with iOS 11.1) and the receiver device (example Roku model xyz). Could you send us screenshots or video clips showing the issue via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)?
Thank you very much in advance. We'd love to hear from you.
🤗 A MUST HAVE! 🤩
This app does EXACTLY what it says it will do, if not m😳re! (If that’s somehow p🤨ssible.) in all honesty though, this 💎 of an app is an absolute insta-download if... 1. You own/ use a Roku. 2. Want to cast either photos, music, or videos/ movies🎞 🎥🍿 from your 📱onto your 🖥! It worked perfectly from the minute I downloaded it for the sole purpose of casting movies I had been streaming from a website on my iPhone, onto a bigger screen, being my somewhat older, Vizio 37 in. flatscreen! Not to mention there wasn’t and still hasn’t been N🚫T ☝🏼problem or issue which seems to be VERY rare these days w/ all the apps out there nowadays! Anyways, I recommend this one 💯% to everyone out there!✌🏼this app is a God send! 🙌🏼🙏🏻
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app.
We just wanted to let you know we improved the app with the latest release. Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kraus und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- 65.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2kit consulting
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $5.99
- Ad-Blocker $2.99
- Remote $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.