Video Zoom! - Apply Zoom, Crop 4+
Trim Cut Resize, Video Editor
Designed for iPad
Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Want to cut some parts? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos, change aspect ratio, cut unwanted parts, or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video
2. Tap Edit to open editor
3. Use pinch/drag gestures to add zoom effect. You can do it when video is playing or paused.
4. Tap ‘Scissors’ icon to show Cut and Uncut buttons. Hold ‘Cut’ pressed to cut unwanted scenes.
5. Tap ‘Rectangle’s icon to change aspect ratio
6. Finally tap "Done" and select "Overwrite Original” or "Save As New Video“ to start rendering. Even if you choose "Overwrite" you can revert to original anytime.
- Zoom/Pan/Crop existing videos
- cut as many unwanted parts as you need
- turn device to landscape orientation to open full screen preview in gallery view
- revert to original or delete videos by long pressing thumbnail in gallery
- select output quality lower or equal to original (4k/1080p/720p)
- iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
- recording from Front or Back camera
- save zoomed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
- Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Zoom app from system Photos
- interface optimized for all iPhones and iPads
- added progress bar in Photo Extension
Ratings and Reviews
I use this all the time…
Shooting in 4K and then having the ability to manually zoom and pan in real-time… I don’t think anyone could make it any easier. You can be subtle with it, where nobody knows, or your can have dramatic movements that add to a videos “edited” look.
And for the app creators, how about a “pro” version that also allows for real-time rotation. Everybody and their brother makes apps that can rotate videos in 90 degree chunks, but man would it be handy to be able to pan, zoom, AND rotate videos as little as a degree at a time by just pinching and twisting.
Amazing App! First thing in my pipeline.
I’m surprised at how amazingly useful this app is. At first, I was put off by the UI. Then, I realized how much more simple it was than using key frames and all of that. I take 15 sec vids off my go pro for Instagram. Since go pro has a 2.7k res, I can zoom any clip 1.4x with no quality loss. This app is absolutely fantastic for this.
Took longer than expected but worth the wait and I’m happy you didn’t just drop support and charge for the upgrade (unlike other developers).
Developer Response ,
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sylwester Los
- 12.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lucky Clan 2014
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.