Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Want to cut some parts? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos, change aspect ratio, cut unwanted parts, or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video
2. Tap Edit to open editor
3. Use pinch/drag gestures to add zoom effect. You can do it when video is playing or paused.
4. Tap ‘Scissors’ icon to show Cut and Uncut buttons. Hold ‘Cut’ pressed to cut unwanted scenes.
5. Tap ‘Rectangle’s icon to change aspect ratio
6. Finally tap "Done" and select "Overwrite Original” or "Save As New Video“ to start rendering. Even if you choose "Overwrite" you can revert to original anytime.
- Zoom/Pan/Crop existing videos
- cut as many unwanted parts as you need
- turn device to landscape orientation to open full screen preview in gallery view
- revert to original or delete videos by long pressing thumbnail in gallery
- select output quality lower or equal to original (4k/1080p/720p)
- iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
- recording from Front or Back camera
- save zoomed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
- Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Zoom app from system Photos
- interface optimized for all iPhones and iPads
- iOS 13 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing App! First thing in my pipeline.
I’m surprised at how amazingly useful this app is. At first, I was put off by the UI. Then, I realized how much more simple it was than using key frames and all of that. I take 15 sec vids off my go pro for Instagram. Since go pro has a 2.7k res, I can zoom any clip 1.4x with no quality loss. This app is absolutely fantastic for this.
Took longer than expected but worth the wait and I’m happy you didn’t just drop support and charge for the upgrade (unlike other developers).
Developer Response ,
Needs a feature upgrade...
Had this been a free app (or something I could’ve tried out before buying at least) I’d say move along without saying anything, but it’s neither of those things. I need it for a nice, clean zoom to add a nice touch to my animations. The best I could manage was a not-so-straight very jerky pan...utterly useless for what I need. If it had a “position start” and “position end” function with adjustable speed it would be perfect! But sadly now I’ve just wasted $2. Back to the drawing board😪
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.