VideoCam+ Pause Video Recorder 4+
Pause Video Camera & Editor
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Video recording app for capturing the highlights with pause and timestamp. Record your video, then pause and continue recording whenever you want. When you’re ready, edit and save your video recordings. Thanks to video pause you can record as many clips as you want, and export as one video!
FILM THE PERFECT VIDEO
· Record, pause and resume recording until you’ve got the perfect video.
· Zoom in and out, while you’re recording.
· Flip the camera back/front without pausing your video.
EDIT YOUR VIDEO CLIPS
· Pause and Record as many video segments as you want.
· Import video segments from your device, and edit them in VideoCam+ app.
· Change the order of your video clips.
· Trim the duration of your video segments.
· Rotate your video clips.
ADD EXCITING FEATURES TO YOUR VIDEO
· Text: Add text to your videos – change the font, color, and timing.
· Photos: Insert images from your camera roll and position them on your video.
· Animated Content: Pick GIFs, stickers, emojis and text to layer over your video.
· Filters: Try different filters, from flattering to natural to scary! Tap on the Anonymous Faces Filter to blur specific faces from recognition.
· Timestamp: Commemorate the moment. Add a timestamp to your video.
SHARE YOUR MOVIE
· GIF: Create an animated GIF from your video.
· Save: Export all segments or selected ones as one video to your camera roll.
· Share: Share your recordings to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and more, directly from the app.
Start Premium with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a monthly subscription fee. Premium will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your subscription and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Import multiple videos at once.
Ratings and Reviews
The history of camera editing.
For anyone that has worked in video in the past it is well known that B roll editing is a process of combining different shots. If you can shoot a video from scene to scene by just stopping and starting your camera you can accomplish an entire video without editing. To be able to use stop and start video production without Jen locking or synchronous issues like plus and minus fields on tape etc. we can start to understand the value of this type of shoot. I love it
Developer Response ,
I shut my phone off for like a minute and it ended the video it didn’t even save any second of the video usually when I turn my phone off or go to a different app and go back to video cam it doesn’t start the whole video over and I work really hard on these videos and just for it all to restart and for me to record the video all over again? Also when i try to put the video into my gallery it shortens up most of the videos or doesn’t even save at all! And there is way to many ads every time when I pause the video it just shows an ad or when I’m in the middle of recording it shows an ad😠! And even sometimes when the ad is over the recording just randomly plays and i don’t even have to press it cause sometimes I could be doing something private that I don’t people to hear or see and it just randomly starts recording! And when I want to delete a clip or edit the video it makes me pay for it I’m okay with the editing part but not the deleting clip part cause there could be something that I don’t want in the video and it just makes me pay then I’ll have to start all over again with the video 🙄
This app is amazing, but I have a bit of problems...
Before I start the problems, let’s go over the great features in this app, I liked where you switch camera where you swap camera directions, also like when there a zoom in option, and or course the pause cam, I love the pause cam so much, and also you can edit, save, or share, and also you can even have either trim videos, add filters, and you even add photos to your videos, that is some cool features with this app, now let’s got to the problems, the only thing I don’t like are some adds, and a watermark, but there also a time-lapse, but to get the time-lapse, remove watermark, and remove adds, you need to pay $4.99 to get those features, and also there is no slow-motion, no text, or anything cool, but it fine, so yeah that is my problems with this app
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grzegorz Wojcik
- 18.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © WiseApps 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Unlock All $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.