Why Choose iSkysoft VideoConverterUltimate?
iSkysoft VideoConverterUltimate is an all-in-one multimedia tool that converts video for easy streaming on Mac, PC, TV and any device, you name it. Other than that, it’s also functions as DVD burner, video downloader, video editor, video compressor, screen recorder and video player, which satisfies all your needs for video solution.
▲ Powerful Convert Function
- Convert video to 150+ media formats, including HD MOV, M4V, HD MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, M4A, FLAC and more
- Convert video to preset device like iPhone Xr/Xs/8/7, iPad Pro/Air/Mini, Samsung, Xbox One, PSP, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Convert video to iMovie, Final Cut Pro, iDVD and ProRes (ProRes HQ/LT/Proxy) for further editing
▲ Super-fast HD Conversion
- Lossless video conversion
- Batch convert video in one click
- Convert video at 90x faster speed
▲ Save Online Video
- Save or Record video from popular sites online
- Capture a whole playlist in one click
- Convert online video to MP4, MP3 or any desired formats for easy streaming
▲ Enhance Your Videos
- Edit your videos with a variety of video editing tools, such as trim, merge, rotate, crop, add subtitles/watermark/effect
- Auto-fix or add media metadata, such as actors, director, episode name, genre, release date, tagline, etc.
- Adjust video or audio encoder, resolution, bitrate or other settings as you like
▲ Burn Video to DVD
- Burn iMovie, MOV, AVI, ISO and any video file to DVD for playback on TV
- Make a creative DVD menu with the built-in colorful and stylish free templates
- Backup self-made video to DVD folder or ISO file in local disk for further burning
▲ Transfer or Synchronize Video
- Transfer local, converted, downloaded or recorded video to external hard drive and iOS/Android devices
- Automatically add converted files to iTunes library after conversion
▲ Versatile Toolbox
- Video Compressor: Reduce video size for easy sharing
- Image Converter: Convert image to other formats
- CD Burner: Burn your music to CD
- Screen Recorder: Record desktop activities with system audio
- GIF Maker: Convert video or photos to a GIF picture
- DVD Copy: Duplicate DVD to ISO or DVD folder in one click
- Video Player: Play any media file loaded to the software
▲ Wide Compatibility
- Work seamlessly on macOS Mojave 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11 or earlier
- Support language: English, German, Chinese, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, etc.
Need help? Please contact us!
If you love this app, do not hesitate to leave a review
1. Fix Mojave compatibility issue
2. Newly add video compressor feature
3. Add image converter function
4. Support burning music to CD
5. Update GPU and optimize multi-core processor
Ratings and Reviews
Works very well, but on the slow side.
I like this appliction but there are two things that I wasn’t overly fond of. First is the speed. It's advertised as only taking “five minutes” but its more like 10-15 minutes. Also, Upon downloading it, there wasn’t any instructions or anything for me to figure it out. I had to just “fiddle” until I figured out what I needed to do. Maybe there were instructions and I just missed them, I dont know?? But other than those 2 things, I got it to work and have converted a few of my movies.
Long-time User but don’t buy it here.
I bought this software from the iSkysoft website 2 or 3 years ago. It’s been great and I use it a lot for video and audio conversions. I was especially happy when I upgraded my 8-yr old Mac and it was still compatible with the newer OS even though I had to replace so many other applications. However, it’s only licensed for one computer so when I bought a MacBook and saw it was also available on the App Store, I bought another copy for the 2nd computer. I was surprised at the difference in features. The App Store version is quite inferior to the website-sold version. Hence a two-star reduction. If iSkysoft brings the App Store version up to the same quality and performance of the website version, then I’d happily give it 5 stars.
Works great at getting my VOB files over to iMovie!
BUT it really needs to update it’s interface to work on retina displays! Both of my Macs have retina displays so the interface looks super pixelated. Retina has been out for quite a while now so it’s time to adopt this standard.
I love how it lets me link video files together so I don’t have tons of small video files to bring into iMovie.
- DAWEI GUO
- 88.9 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 iSkysoft Studio. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.