From the creators of Video Editor Free comes VideoLab- the latest video editor that lets you professionally edit and share your favorite videos all from your mobile device.
1) Trim: Cut, trim, remove, or splice out any unwanted moments in your video.
2) Merge: Combine multiple video or photos into one video clip.
3) Dubsmash: Record voice overs and dubsmash your videos.
4) Music Videos: Add from your iPod, iPhone, iPad music library or from iTunes store.
5) Sound effects: Choose from gunshots, cars, explosions, laughter, jingles, and more.
6) Captions: Add your own text or captions with various colors and unique fonts.
7) Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow down or speed up using slomo.
8) Animated Titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles and themes.
9) Filters: Select from Instagram-inspired filters
10) Transitions: Choose from multiple animated transitions between video clips.
11) Photos: Create memorable slideshows from hundreds of your own photos.
12) Resizing: Scale and adjust your videos to fit portrait, landscape, or square orientation.
13) High Definition resolution: Export in HD up to 720p.
14) Share: Share your amazing videos on Vine, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and E-mail.
GET FEATURED! Use #videolabapp when posting to have a chance to get featured on the @videolabapp official account!
*To remove the watermark, access the sidebar menu from the homepage and select "Remove Watermark".
Turn your photos & videos into amazing movies for Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, and YouTube with these simple steps:
1) Select your favorite photos and videos from your Camera Roll, Instagram, or Facebook.
2) TRIM, rearrange, & join to create movies and slideshows.
2) Choose your favorite SONG.
3) Add CAPTIONS and edit the font, color and more.
4) Apply FILTERS and THEMES.
5) SHARE your movie #videolabapp on Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, Facebook, YouTube and more!
+ Trim and rearrange multiple videos and photos with unlimited length
+ Create amazing photo slideshows or 1 second per day videos
+ Add over 50+ Movie Sound Fx
+ Add Cinematic Filters
+ Add Thematic Intros: Breaking News Reporter, Hand Held Camcorder, New Music Video, Typewriter
+ Add over 8 Transition effects
+ Record Voice Overs
+ Create Slow Motion, Stop Motion, Hyperlapse Videos
+ Choose from over 50+ custom Fonts & Colors
+ Add Songs from your music library or browse iTunes
+ Share on Instagram (15 sec), Facebook, YouTube, Vine, Vimeo, SMS, Email
+ Or Save to your Camera Roll
Check us out at http://videolabapp.com or follow us on Instagram and Twitter @videolabapp
For technical support or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixes in Vine sharing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Newbie's first video collage
This was totally surprising. Intuitive user interface and pretty self explanatory. I added 4 video clips, trimmed a couple, used the slow motion on a couple clips, added text, AND put several sound effects in the video. WOWZA! Impressed. And I loved the easy to manipulate sound and text markers... I could see at a glance where the text was; I could scroll slowly through to make sure the text faded in and out where I wanted it to, and I could drag and drop the sound effects--even layer a couple effect together! Niiiiiice. The only thing was I had trouble saving it to my photo album. I sent it to myself in an e-mail instead. Easy peasy. Love it!
Awesome, just one glitch, it seems....
Towards the ends, the last step before we can share the video and it gives us the options of, "Title", "Author", etc. At the top of the page, and at the bottom, it gives us other options, like, "Text," and "Filter",..... But every time I click, or aka tap, on any of them... Nothing happens. That, and sometimes when I press play, on that part of the process (that particular step), I'll receive audio, but no visual video. It is very strange. PLEASE FIX!! I would've loved to give this app 5 stars, instead of 4, but that was why i didn't. :-/ *Fingers Crossed....*
So this editor is really great for people who started of and it's pretty self explanatory. I just have one problem, after recording sound the app just crashes continually after recording is done. I tried it a little more but no luck. I would really appreciate it if you can fix this, but still this app is really great for everybody.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeffrey Sheng
- 93.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Jkdesyns 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.