Discover how fun and easy it is to create high quality videos with Videoleap by Lightricks!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go. Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools:
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects:
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions:
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities:
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Videoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Videoleap is part of the Creativity Suite, including Photofox, Quickshot and Pixaloop.
This version is jampacked with features and fixes that we’re really excited to share!
First, layer locking is here! Now it’s easy to pin a layer to a clip so they always move together.
Second, you can now replace every layer's footage without losing the edits you’ve already made. Simply select your clip or layer, tap Replace, then choose a new file and you’re good to go.
And here’s the list of bugs we’ve squashed this time around:
- Adding Keyframes after Transitions shouldn't render black frames anymore.
- Freeze Frame color is now accurate – not too bright, not too dark.
- Text issues in iOS14 are resolved.
- Transitions are back to looking spot on, including Zoom and Fractal.
- Reverse won’t fail with looped assets.
- Audio Layer shows the track's title.
- Overall Timeline performance improvements.
Thank you as always for reaching out with your requests and feedback.
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LOVE THIS APP!!!
Ok where to start. This app is amazing. I absolutely love it. There are so many things you can do with this app other then just combine images. First off, the green screen feature is absolutely amazing although sometimes it can get rid of some parts of your image or have little green on the sides so you have to be careful about the intensity. Second, like I said before, there are so many things you can do with this app. It is almost the AppStore equivalent of Adobe After Effects. You can add gunshot effects and explosions VERY easily. I have also, with a little time and patience, figured out how to make a lightsaber effect. The animation aspect where you can move an object around the screen is lack for a better word, awesome. You can do so many things with it. One thing I have used this for is to make a plane fly by in the air and it is SUPER smooth. Finally, the masking feature is super cool. I have used it for so many things. I have used it to create the effect of walking on air, climbing walls by sitting on a box and then masking it out, cloning myself, and playing Rock Paper Scissors with my reflection. In conclusion I have been searching everywhere for an app that is easy to use and looks amazing. Nothing even comes close to it. It is by far the best free option out there. I love it. Thank you and keep it up.
Sorry for the longevity of this review.
This app is amazing to use, and very simple to understand. I’ve made multiple really cool special effect videos for my TikTok account, and it’s all because of this app.
The only things that I can think of at the moment about what this app needs is a bigger resistance against crashing, something it does a lot of when handling too many tiny details at once, like zooming in on a clip with multiple editing points, as well as a custom masking feature.
I often get annoyed by my limitations with the masking feature because I’ve used After Effects and Premier Pro before, but they’re just too expensive, but their masking feature is unbeatable. I would like to be able to work with a more flexible masking tool rather than having to figure out how I can get the line, or the mirror, or rectangle, or circle mask to work for me. If I could bend the line tool, I could definitely pull off SOOO many cooler effects.
I don’t have all the (physical) recording space in the world, or the best recording equipment (An iPhone 8’s camera and microphone) and I can work with what I have. If I had better lighting tools, a dolly, an actual tripod, external microphones for secondary audio, and more space to record my videos, I could make some higher level videos, but I don’t have that and I’m still making some good videos. But that masking tool can be a real nightmare, but it’s also the only option I got.
Also, if we could stretch/warp video shapes and sizes, that could be pretty cool.
The new update 😡
NOW TO START OFF I LOVE THIS APP DON’T GET ME WRONG. Second of all the new update is actually really annoying. I loved video leap for its fluid nature but now they rlly want us to buy the pro stuff. I get it, that’s the way they get money but they also get money by downloads (just sayin). So anyways I rated them five stars a while back but now I rate it 4. I’m used to video recording and I guess that’s kind of cheating but still... it gets the job done. But now the update ruins this and adds a watermark! A WATERMARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO!!! THE MIDDLE!!!!!! I feel like I have OCD when seeing a watermark in the middle, like the side and corners fine but THE MIDDLE UGH! I would just use what I’m supposed to and download the video to my photos like a normal NON-PRO, but I actually can’t because for some reason it doesn’t work for me. That’s the only reason I screen record. Sorry for this review but I’m VERY UPSET. I really loved this app I use it everyday and I want to make videos for a living one day. But I just can’t stand the amount of PRO ADDS in this app now it’s getting overboard. But all in all, the glass is still half full :)
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you so much for your review! We’re so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app! Let us know if there is anything else you would like to see in the app, we would love to hear more from you! - email@example.com
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 177.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Edit, Crop & Reverse Videos $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.