Videoshop is a FREE and easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from audience noises, ambience, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from many transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create claymation videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Rotate: Rotate your videos in 90 degree angles.
19. Undo: Undo any slippery editing mistakes.
20. Stickers: Pin stickers to your videos for added fun!
21. Impose: Add video over video for layered effect!
22. Ken Burns: Add movement and focus to your photos and videos
23. Freeze: Screen capture any moment in the video
24. Distort: Apply illusionary effects to your video
25. Lip Sync: Sing and dub to your favorite songs. Lip sync for your life!
26. Flip: Flip and rotate your videos for legibility.
27. Share directly to Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
28. Snippets: Bite-sized video clips to expression emotions
Note: Videoshop is compatible with iPhone and iPad videos only. Using videos from other platforms may cause instability or crashes.
Also, adding an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone's processing power so be modest!
Publishers and Business Development can reach us at email@example.com
Marketing and Advertising can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlimited Access Subscription
-You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Videoshop.
-Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package.
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. [Videomall, Snippets] Fixed "User not logged in" error
2. [Music] Fixed crashes
3. Bug fixes and performance improvements
Found a bug? Please let us know at email@example.com
Publishers and Business Development can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Advertising can reach us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointed. But then they fixed it!
I am incredibly let down. I loved this app for YEARS AND YEARS (coming up on 4 now) and have loved all of the editing tools that came with it. I was nervous to buy it at first because it was more than a dollar and therefore out of my 12-year-old comfort zone but was immediately so glad I made the decision to buy. I used it constantly for years onward. Flash forward to now, when I bought a new phone and lost a few apps. I redownloaded it and was immediately shocked by the fact that I had to pay $90 once in order to use all of my old favorites? I am so disappointed because this is the only software I have been able to use to create videos for school and for pleasure. Making videos is a passion and major stress-reliever for me, and God knows I needed it this year. I also had not made a Videomall account in the past because, as previously hinted at, I didn’t purchase much. However I just made one and am hoping I will be able to be “grandfathered” as the other lucky long-time users have. I can send you proof of how long I’ve been using the app if necessary. I hope you wonderful people at Videoshop won’t disappoint.
UPDATE!!! The wonderful people at Videoshop have listened and given back all the wonderful things I previously had access to. I love this app and the people who make it. Thank you all.
Formerly Disappointed, BUT Support Team Recently Made Things Right 👍🏼
While looking through different apps to use as my main editing program a friend told me about Videoshop many years ago, and I took the chance of paying the premium price for the features. I’ve told many people about this app after many of my edits, but recently had my iPhone due on me and while restoring my phone to another, I was SHOCKED to find out I was asked to PAY FULL PRICE for another membership?!?! I was already locked into a lifetime membership and now I’m being forced to pay again?! It then asked me to sign in. Previously I never had to have an account to sign in. I am very disappointed and don’t believe it’s good business to require a customer to have to pay another lifetime membership $90 if I’ve already done so in the past. I think the functions of this app are great but I now have a great disrespect for a company that can’t honor a previous, loyal, referring customer. I resorted to pay for short term access because I need to continue editing a few projects, but please make this right!!
They responded back same day when I emailed their “bug” department and restored my account. Even though I already paid for an additional year, it’s well worth supporting a company that makes things right when there’s an issue and stands by quality!! 👍🏼
Long Time User
I don’t even remember how long I been using this app, but I gotta say it’s the best one I’ve ever tried. Once I got used to it an learned how to at least complete a video then it was just a matter of time before I stepped up my quality an now I’m making videos that even impress myself lol, and I still don’t know how to do everything. I wish there was a video that teaches you how to use every feature on this high quality app. But right now it’s the best one I’ve ever used and I knew that the day I got my free trial. You would think you couldn’t make that many videos and you wouldn’t use it that much but I use it ALL the time and like I said, I’m impressed every time! Thank You for such a great app!
I wrote that almost 2 years ago give or take a year... it’s still the most user friendly out of all others out their and I’m still making before and after vids of my companies work, not to mention I’m working on a full length movie just to push myself into other things. This app is worth every bit of change it cost to own it... I can’t say enough good things. One thing an I’m sure it’s on me, I can’t seam to get in their little store/mall thing it has. But I’m sure it’s very cool!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jajijujejo Inc.
- 178.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jajijujejo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Videoshop Pro $3.99
- Annual Videoshop Pro $23.99
- Remove All Watermarks $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.