Videos are an immense treasure trove of photos. Find those special "moments" that you may have never realized were right there all along!
Flexible still image extraction features for turning your videos into an immense photo collection.
- Equipped with a flexible seek feature so you won't overlook those special "moments."
- Frame-by-frame seeking, and consecutive still frame capture is made possible.
Animated GIF creation feature
- Captured frames can be exported as an Animated GIF.
Bookmark your favorite scenes.
- By bookmarking scenes, you can quickly playback your favorite scenes. You can also categorize your bookmarks into groups. You can also add comments and stars.
Use as a video jukebox
- Video files will be automatically registered to your library, and you can easily switch around videos for playback like a jukebox.
Exporting Bookmark Groups to HTML
Supported video formats: QuickTime-supported formats including mpeg, mov, mp4, H.264 and more.
- Added 'Merge Bookmark Groups' Context Menu
- Exporting Bookmark Groups to HTML
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works as promised ++
Update for the update - several of my requests were fufilled in version 1.1 so I am changing my rating to a 5-stars for great service. I have already used this to capture a couple thousand series of stills for a project and it works really well. the new hotkeys and the frame button to show you the number of frames in your secelection helps the workflow massively. I would also say that anyone wanting to make quick gifs from any video would find this a crazy useful tool. Great job!
I am using this app to select a section of video and export the frames as stills. I like how I can use the two finger drag to scrub thru the video and choose what I want to export. I see why it is made to be able to grab just 8 or 20 frames out of that section of video since that is great for gifs and such, but I wish it had a quick default for grabbing all the frames in that time span, since right now I have to calculate how many are there and set it to that number. Also I would love to know hotkeys for “forward one frame” and “backward one frame” so I can do it quicker than using the mouse. Last, if you could make an option for the highest quality png export and not just jpg, that would also be great. Very Solid work overall.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.