Viewer 360 provides access to A360 and BIM360*, Fusion 360 Hubs, Projects, Folders, and Files.
- View Element Properties
- View File Metadata
- Integrated Autodesk Forge Viewer
- View Selected Element Properties
- Access Published 2D and 3D views
- Viewer Customizations -> 2D Viewer Tagging
- Autodesk Login*
*To see your BIM360 Hubs you will need to add this application API access to your BIM 360 account as a custom integration using one of the 2 approaches:
- Add Viewer 360 application by entering the Client ID from this application. Instructions and links are provided in the application.
- Add Viewer 360 application by selecting "invite the developer" when creating a custom integration using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org as the developer.
- See the link below for more information on each option ->
App Preview Song
- Fixed Crash when users don't have any projects A360 or BIM 360.
- Added instructions to create and connect to these Cloud Services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.