ViewPoint On-Demand is a mobile companion to SEAM Group's award winning ViewPoint web-based software application. ViewPoint is where the approach, management and results of predictive maintenance and safety technologies come together. This innovative program provides easy access to information about your facilities, essential infrastructure systems and individual assets from anywhere, at any time.
To get started, all you need is a valid ViewPoint web application user account.
ViewPoint On-Demand provides a quick overview of your facility’s predictive maintenance program, and also allows access to individual assets by scanning or entering the QR code of the asset via your mobile device. Once the asset is found in the ViewPoint program inventory database, access to assets current status, inspection history, arc flash data, required personal protective equipment (PPE) and any problem details will be available directly on your mobile device. Changing status and entering repair actions for individual problems can now be accomplished from the field, which automatically syncs to the web-based application.
ViewPoint Key Features:
• Single source management of the results from your predictive maintenance program and individual technologies
• Customized cost benefit calculations to demonstrate ROI and energy savings
• Ability to update status, input and track corrective actions and repair information
• infrared and digital images of all assets with history of previous inspections, including repairs and costs
• Access key arc flash study information such as incident rating and required PPE
• Asset Historian for performance and PdM technologies with side by side comparisons
• Data management and mining for tracking, sorting, reporting and exporting
• 24/7 management and monitoring of your predictive maintenance inspections, providing continuous monitoring of your entire Conditioned Based Maintenance program
Rebranding to our new SEAM Group color scheme and logos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.