VigCal is an organizer for your tasks, events and notes. It is an all-in-one calendar with a rich advanced features set, including:
• Supports multiple calendars, color code and put them in the same view.
• Calendars can be merged.
• Lunar date supported.
• Support multiple contexts for task, event and note. Each context can have its own time set.
• Tasks and notes are integrated with calendar events.
• See events, tasks and notes in all views: Day, Week, Month or List.
• Group events, tasks and notes by Calendars, Dates, Manual, Contexts, Tags, Locations and Contacts.
• Free/Busy shows you how much free time you have left in all views.
• Flexible weekday starts, working day hours and sorting.
SAVE YOUR TIME - QUICK CREATION
• Events, tasks and notes can be created anywhere with minimum of taps.
• Drag and drop task, event and note anywhere to change its time automatically or convert it quickly.
EVENT AND TASK
• Integrated with Contacts to add invitees, or sharing.
• Priority task with important levels.
• Sorting tasks with different criteria.
• Completed tasks can be exported to many kinds of file format so that you can read them on PC.
• Schedule your tasks one by one, in groups, or all at once.
• The application will fit your list of tasks into your calendar by booking function.
• Sub tasks can be formatted as checklists so you know what needs to be done and what you have already accomplished.
• Easy to show/hide completed checks.
• Multiple notes per day.
• Many kinds of note: text note, hand drawing note, voice note, video note, photo note...or combining all of them into one note.
• Many kinds of drawing supported: solid or outline line, different color...
• Many kinds of text format: font, styles, color...
• Directly create task or event from a note or part of note.
• Tasks, events and notes can be linked together to make them into workflows.
• They can also link to photo, audio, video, document files... not just inside your device, but also from web.
• Send/receive invitation your task or event to a list other VigCal users via email.
• Data can be shared with your friends via VigCloud.
• Tasks can be timed, just set the timer.
• Timer logs can be exported to many kinds of file format.
• Set multiple timing for a single task.
THINGS ON MAP
• Show your tasks, events and notes, that are around your current location, on an embedded map with adjustable distance.
• Task can be synced with Google tasks, built-in Reminders and Toodledo.
• Event can be directly synced with Google calendar and built-in calendar, where you can sync data to Outlook, Mobile Me, etc.
• VigCal can sync with other VigCal (Mac or iOS version) via iCloud/VigCloud.
• Sync with multiple devices via iCloud/VigCloud.
• Your data can be backup automatically (or manually) for future restoring.
PRINT, FACEBOOK, PDF, CSV AND EMAIL
• Data can be printed anywhere.
• Data can be posted to Facebook from anywhere.
• Data can be exported as PDF/CSV/Photo and sent via email.
• Many kinds of skins.
• Data can be viewed as list or folders.
• Clean looking and easy to understand.
• Minimal click/type to enter your data.
• Easy to complete task with one click.
More and more advanced features need you to explore...
- UI improvements.
- Stability and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Calendar app but extremely buggy
I will update my review once the major bugs are worked out because this app well deserve 5 stars based on the concept/layout. However, as of now it's a major headache despite I want to fall in love with it so bad.
For me, there is the issue of disappearing calendar events, rough editing features in notes, blurred picture attachments, setting being changed back to default after spending time getting everything just right, the occasional crash, the lack of google services support, and the list goes on. How could a developer who created something so magnificent, fail to achieve smooth functionality.
I for one would gladly join a beta test program for this app because I would love to see the app succeed. There is lots of potential with this, just don't cause yourselves to fail by trying to limit the flexibility of your app - only allowing Dropbox and Apple integration, no Google and no Evernote. It would better even if you were to offer your own paid cloud base service with mass import capabilities of various file types and notes/docs form these other services.
Great Calendar App
I really love this app except for the way tasks are currently displayed. If you have multiple lists everything feels crammed just to fit. On the mac port that isn’t an issue and it’s not so bad on the iPad either, but on the iPhone its frustrating and aesthetically annoying. This may not be a problem to some, as this is a calendar app first, but with the amount of reminder lists I have (nine) and how I use them -- just as often as my calendar -- it isn’t the tool for me. It’s a bummer because I really do love the iPad and mac ports. Great work on them -- there is enough room for everything to fit nicely. And especially great work on the calendar itself. If I were to use this app for only calendar events it would be perfect, but unfortunately I am looking for something that can handle both. I’ll definitely be checking back for any updates that are released.
The best & Potential for more!
Not sure why the negative reviews. There is no other calendar out there like this! I literally spent weeks trying different ones. Just about every one in app store, no avail. I was tired of having different applications for notes, calendar, and tasks. The flexibility it offers is un matched. First calendar which allows you to truly integrate notes with calendar evens and tasks. I don't mean like taking notes only. I mean linking noted to events, tasks, etc... Best of all inclusive interface gui as well.
One star deducted based on when taking notes. No palm rejection and has a large zoom in window which takes up some space. But overall decently smooth either way.
I hope they Improve but do not change! Awesome job!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VIGSTORE COMPANY LIMITED
- 110.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © VigStore Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VigCal Full Version $9.99