VIGIL Client Lite provides remote and/or local live and playback viewing of all video collected by a VIGIL Server. Effortlessly connect to remote systems using VIGIL Connect, use advanced search capabilities like motion-based Smart Search to investigate with ease and efficiency, and export the footage of interest to a file to conveniently share with law enforcement personnel.
- Use VIGIL Connect or Direct IP to connect to multiple VIGIL Servers
- View Live streams for up to 36 cameras across multiple VIGIL Servers
- Live PTZ control support through the Live View window
- Digital PTZ Control support through the Live View Window
- Instant Playback to quickly view the last 5 minutes of video for any camera
- Search Playback based on date and time
- Export JPG snapshots
- Export MP4 videos
- Smart Search support to filter footage to only recorded video with motion in a specific region
- VCM DVR list support
- Fixed v11 substream issue
- Fixed relay refresh on connection
- Fixed various minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Steaming Pile of Software
Totally unusable. I've resorted to installing a boot camp partition for the sole purpose of running Vigil Client for windows (which is a 2/5 star app), to avoid the "lite" edition. Have wasted hours of my life trying to get this to work. Don't even try...
Developer Response ,
Hello LuckMuck87. We are sorry to hear you've encountered difficulty with our software. If you provide us with details as to your difficulty we may be able to solve your issue. In the mean time I recommend trying out the new update which includes several fixes which may improve your experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.