This ViHealth APP works with your Viatom devices. It enables you to view history data in devices:
-Connect the device via Bluetooth;
-Get data from device;
-Show and store the history data.
This APP integrated with Apple Health.
Note: The data provided by this App is not intended for medical purpose, always consult your doctor for any health condition.
1. Removed ads on landing page.
2. Added support for Checkme Pod devices.
3. Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice device and app but...
The ring is an amazing device. love it! And the app is not bad, however I rated it 3 stars because there is room for significant improvement.
1. Have the chart show you the time when you have your finger on it.
2. In the stats, show how many times it buzzed. Also, now when it buzzes you show a little triangle in the map. It would help to also have a vertical line that spans all the charts.
3. The motion graph is barely visible. I think it would be better to have it plotted on a logarithmic axis. This way small motions will be better visible.
4. The app should ask for the name of the user at initial setup. Then when downloading the data it should ask if this data was for the user. If no, it would store it under guest. If yes it would store it for user. This is the way Kardia does it for the ECG and it’s great. Alternatively allow adding users.
5. When entering notes provide a larger text box with a few lines.
6. Get rid of the splash screen. Seriously. This is really annoying and I already have your device. If you must have it for people who randomly downloaded your app then at least have it disabled once a device has been paired the first time.
New software update worsened user experience for me
After the new update, the app started being all weird. When you launch it, it supposed to go to the screen where it lists all of your devices. Instead, it jumps right into the VisualBeat (EKG) device while I’m not even wearing it. I’m wearing the ring (O2). I have to reboot my phone to get to the main screen where you can choose your device.
Then, all of my historical data was cleared off of my phone. Are we supposed to subscribe to Wellue’s storage cloud in order to save stats gathered from my devices so we can look at historical data to ensure that the lifestyle changes I’m making is improving my heart health? I’ve done drastic things in an effort to improve my heart health, but now I can’t see if it’s making a difference anymore as ALL my data that should be stored on the phone is GONE.
I can literally see my heart rate increase while writing this. Made so much drastic changes in my life to lose weight and improve my heart health, but seems like my monitoring tools is helping create more stress.
Great little device and app
This app was super easy to install and use. My ring uploads very quickly and I get a chart and graphs of information I am still learning to understand. I have used the setting to change the vibration to strong so that it wakes me if my oxygen level falls below a point that I can set (currently set at 88.) My entire family has tried it and the results from person to person were consistent. For example, my average oxygen saturation falls in pretty much the same range every night, whereas a family member has a completely different range and has gotten their own results nightly. One member consistently scored quite low, took the results to his doctor, and was sent for a sleep study. I think this device has great potential.
- Shenzhen Viatom Technology Co., Ltd.
- 45.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Shenzhen Viatom Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP for twelve months $9.99
- VIP for one month $1.99
- VIP for six months $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.