Watch all your favorite subtitled dramas, movies, and TV shows from Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, and Japan anytime, anywhere, with Viki. Stream for free or subscribe to Viki Pass for an awesome HD experience, completely ad-free.
Our ever-growing collection of award-winning series, movies, variety shows, music performances, and more, is sure to have something for everyone. And with the mobile app, you can enjoy all your favorites both at home and on the go.
- Subtitles: Unlimited access to thousands of subtitled shows and movies.
- Korean Dramas: Watch Korea’s most popular shows, including Hotel Del Luna, What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?, and Melting Me Softly. Enjoy an extensive library of timeless classics that include all your favorites, such as Boys Over Flowers, Heirs, While You Were Sleeping, and Descendants of the Sun.
- Mainland Chinese Dramas: Watch Mainland China’s most popular drama series, including Nirvana in Fire, Go Go Squid!, Eternal Love, Princess Agents, Scarlet Heart, and Legend of Fuyao.
- Taiwanese Dramas: Watch Taiwan’s most popular shows, including HIStory3, Before We Get Married, Hello Again!, and Behind Your Smile.
- Japanese Dramas: Watch Japan’s most popular dramas, including You’re My Pet, Mischievous Kiss, In Time With You, and Hakuouki SSL.
- Movies: Watch all your favorite films, including The Beauty Inside, A Werewolf Boy, The Man From Nowhere, The Outlaws, The Dude in Me, and more.
- Kpop: Watch Korea’s Top Idol Groups, such as BTS, Blackpink, Twice, Monsta X, GOT7, and more, in all your favorite variety shows, dramas, and award shows.
- KOCOWA: Access KOCOWA with Viki’s Premium Plan to watch content from KBS, SBS, and MBC.
- Learn Mode: Use the feature on Viki’s player to learn multiple languages, including Korean, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Legal Streaming: Rakuten Viki legally licenses all of its content. No need to worry about viruses.
Try Viki Pass free for 7 days first! Check out the plans at https://www.viki.com/pass.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified Contributors (QC) get to watch for free. Learn how you can become a QC at www.viki.com/community.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE THIS APP read for some recommendations!
I’m addicted to this app so many great shows ! Definitely worth the money for the pass! If I may angels Last mission:love , to all the guys who loved me, W , while you were sleeping and suspicious partner, touch your heart, the liar and his lover , and Guardian:the lonely and great god are all 10/10 recommendations to watch! I have plenty of others but those are some of my top picks. The app itself works great for me I never have issues. I love that you can follow actors on there and see all the shows those actors specifically are in because there is a few actors I love and it makes it easy for me to see all the dramas they are in! That is one of my favorite features. Any show with kang ki young is usually hilarious he’s a funny actor I watched him in bring it on ghost and i could not stop laughing he’s usually in supporting roles but he’s great ! as for my favorite main actors are lee dong wook, yoo in na, lee jong suk, jung hae in, ahn jae hyun speaking of ahn jae hyun my love from the stars was good he was more of a supporting role in that one tho however none the less a good show ! OH LEE hyun woo in the liar and his lover SO GOOD! Anyways sorry I know I’ve rambled on if you read this all the way through your a champ thank you haha OH developer wise I’d love to see this app on Xbox one so I can watch it on there.
I love Rakuten Viki. There is a nearly overwhelming selection of quality, East Asian dramas and movies at one’s disposal 24 hours a day, and the cost of a subscription is more than worth the investment. However, I have 3 complaints: 1) Increasingly, it seems as though their servers are being overloaded, resulting in loss of connection or lag. 2) Not every Viki application works the same way. The Samsung, FireTV, and Xbox apps all differ in functionality, and one of those does not allow for subtitle adjustments. 3) My worst complaint, though, is that more and more often the volunteer translators are placing vulgar language in where it has no place. I speak a small amount of Korean, but my Korean-American girlfriend is fluent in that language, and we both are finding frequent examples of curse words though the actors and actresses are not, in fact, using epithets. Why do this? These foul-mouthed volunteer translators are turning many wholesome, family-friendly shows into R-rated entertainment. Who wants to hear the F-bomb out of context over and over in a romantic comedy? I can’t fathom the reasoning behind it. Otherwise, I take great enjoyment from the service and I hope it continues to be available for a very long time to come.
I am a Viki standard Pass member and I really enjoy using the apps but there are a lot of flaws as well. I will be cancelling at the end of this year. First off, I will start by saying I have had a lot of issues with my ads even though I pay for Viki standard pass. I have opened up tickets but it takes so long to get this fixed. The selection of dramas are not great as well. There are a number of new dramas out recently but Viki only has a few of them.
There also also a lot of design flaws within the app. The recently watched section shows each episode individually dramas you recently watched. Instead of listing the name of the drama. This makes it difficult to pick up where you left off if you finished the episode last time. You will have to click on her last episode then skip to the episode. Or if I am watching multiple dramas, then I need to show through the recently watched all the way to the other drama. I am addicted to I will watch 10 episodes in a day, then I have to scroll to find the other drama.
The main page where they have top picks for you doesn't recognize when you have already finished a drama. The recommendations are dramas that I have already watched, making this page useless to me.
If there are not improvements within the app, I will cancel when my 1 year membership is up.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. If you are a Viki Pass subscriber and you still see ads please contact us here: bit.ly/VikiHelp.
With regards to content availability, the Viki team is always working to make more shows available on Viki and your suggestions help us decide what content to license.
If the show or movie you'd like to see isn't available on Viki yet, request it here: https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/
Regarding watch history and recommendations, yes we take this feedback very seriously and we are looking to improve this experience this year to helps fans like yourself easily watch content. Thank you for your honest comments and support.
- viikii pte ltd
- 74.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Viki Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass Standard $4.99
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only) $9.99
- Viki Pass $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.