Villa 3D - Move, transform, rotate boxes (from different materials) to create a project. The area, volume, number of necessary materials for real construction is automatically calculated!
- New AR (Augmented Reality) and UR view modes.
You can import your projects into Mac app "Home Repair 3D Pro".
Max 1000 objects
'box' = paralelepiped
'tri' = triangle
'tor' = torus (ring).
ATTENTION! If you have an old project with not correct materials, simply replace this: <= Export HDL v2.0 = to this: <= Export Villa 3D v1.0 =
and press Save button (do that only once for a project!)
1. Button [S]:
- Select a project.
- To export 3D geometry from an existing project in the form of text tap [Export].
- If you want to change an existing project in the text field and save it - edit, and then tap [Save]. WARNING! New project will replace the existing one!
- To import another project: copy text from the Internet, mail or documents, paste in text field, and tap [Save]. WARNING! New project will replace the existing one!
2. Button [3D]:
- Select view mode (AR (Augmented Reality), UR, 3D).
- To add an item, simply tap the image with the material on the middle of the screen.
- To edit an object, select it by tapping on it.
- You can select three types of objects: [box] = parallelepiped, [tri] = triangle, [tor] = torus (ring).
- In the mode 'tri' you can enter an offset upper vertex of the triangle (dx), and in the mode 'tor' you can enter the size of the torus sector in degrees 3 - 360 [dx] and the number of segments of 1 - 90 [n] (95 = 5 spiral staircase; -97 = -7 spiral staircase).
- [SAVE] - save the changes (when you select another object current object saves automatically).
- [DEL.] - delete the current object, [x2] - duplicate current object.
Tab  & [-|+]:
- Set the size (width A, length B, height h).
- Adjust the X, Y, Z position of the object.
- If necessary, you can rotate the selected object along the three axes using three buttons - + (bottom right).
- Under the picture of each material the app dispays area (S) or volume (V) of material and number of objects with this material.
3. To share the project:
- Tap [S];
- Tap [Export];
- Hold your finger on the text;
- Tap [Select All];
- Tap [Copy];
- Paste it in the letters for your friends, or anywhere else!
The application automatically calculates the area, volume and number of necessary materials.
CM - INCH setting can be changed on the fly.
Accuracy of input parameters is 0.01 cm or 0.01 in.
• Easily add new objects just by tapping on textures (they will appears on right side of selected object).
• With vertical movement slider, moving view now became easier.
• App speed improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waste of money.
Terrible app do not buy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.