The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, a sumptuous residence surrounded by nine idyllic gardens in Saint-Jean-Cap Ferrat on the Côte d’Azur, was constructed during the Belle Epoque by Baroness Béatrice Ephrussi de Rothschild. Throughout your visit, you will discover this extraordinary woman, whose everyday life and taste for art are forever embodied in the villa.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 1 hr 30 minutes: 42 points of interest guide you on your discovery of the site and daily life in the Belle Epoque
- Over 150 zoomable HD images
- 3 interactive maps allowing you to navigate inside the villa and gardens
- Practical information to prepare your visit
Development by smArtapps
*Multilingual functionality | Technical and graphic update*
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Culturespaces, smArtapps 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.