Welcome to the Best 3D MMORPG on iOS! Join hundreds of thousands of players worldwide in an epic MMO in a massive 3D world filled with swords, sorcery, dungeons, dragons, wizards, warriors, quests galore, countless beasties, and people from all over the globe.
• Explore a Massive World with Thousands of Story-Driven Quests
• Party-up with Friends to Raid the Lairs of Mallok’s Brood of Horrors
• Ride to Glory on a Nightmare Steed, a White Stallion and more
• Forge your own Weapons and outfits, enchanting them with exactly the Magical Spells and Heroic Feats you choose
• Level up your Talents to unleash Ultimate Abilities on your enemies.
• Craft, Garden, Ranch, Fish, Mine and more
• Build the Mightiest Village in the Seven Realms
• Seasonal Event Challenges
• Play seamlessly between Mobile and PC
• Free to Play: persistent world, 3D MMORPG in real-time!
• Epic Lair Battles against the Elders of Mallok to get the best raid gear
• Thousands of challenging Story-Driven Quests, voiced by professional actors
• 12 fully customizable character builds to play
• Deep Loot System with millions of item combinations. Build your character to match your play style.
• Unique character customization options
• Craft and trade thousands of weapons, armor and items
• Gnomish Augmentation, Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Smithing, Tailoring, Cooking, Foraging, and Carpentry
• Player Housing with Ranching and Gardening
• One-of-a-kind seasonal event zones
• Consistent updates with an active development team
We engage with the community via interactive livestreams, social media, and forums. We believe our players are the best evangelists for the game.
Our goal was to build a game world where everyone is important, whether that is a heroic warrior who likes to raid, or a player who prefers crafting, fishing, tending the garden, and working with others. That’s the reason the game is called “Villagers and Heroes”. The sub-title for this game could be “Even a villager is a hero”.
The game has player-run villages. These are real places in the world that player characters live in, and improve by building better facilities, populate with houses, gardens, animals, and even vote for the mayor. The village fosters a strong community because of its cooperative play.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally there is a game that you can play casually as a hero or a villager! I’m actually glad there is no pvp in this game, because pvp always kills the game. PVP players are usually the only ones left playing the game in the end because they run off the people who just want to play casually and have fun. I think having no pvp will make you more money in the long run because the casual players will stay and spend on things that will benefit their character, and you won’t have to rely on the pvpers only to top up because there are more casual gamers than pvpers. There are a lot of games that went dead because they relied to heavily on pvpers to spend and those pvpers alone can’t keep a game going. PVP games always has to merge servers and then make new servers just to lure people back in, making them think they have a chance, and then they end up getting merged with severs that has more powerful pvpers within a month. I’m all for having an arena and duels, but I think if you want to keep your player base, and to keep the peace, I’d keep pvp out of this game.
I’ll tell you what, it’s perfect. It’s the most long lasting game I’ve ever stayed playing on! Like 20 hours straight xd! BUT elder bosses are just annoying!! They’re only fun when u get the CHANCE to kill them. Even if you say play with “friends” I have no friends on it!! barely maybe 3 cus I had to talk? And it’s not as easy as you say “raiding elder bosses” because most times u get ignored when u ask for help, and u feel it’s a burden to ask! from level 1 to 40 which where I am now, and I think later raids are mostly for guilds?? And not everyone wants to play in group. So please.. Could you at least make it more comfortable for those who like to play alone? Not everyone likes to socialise and I mean it I promise! You could ask at the start of the game if you like to play alone mostly all time or play and mix with groups so it can adjust the game, if I really have to be in a group for a boss, I’ll just wait in a queue & not ask anyone sorta thing? What I’m saying sounds absurd 😑 but yeah something like that.
Love the game but UI could use some work
I really love the game so far it’s a game that you can play on your own time it dose take force you to buy stuff just to catch up to other players and the fact that there is no pvp is a huge thing in this game you don’t have to worry about people randomly attacking you while your grinding
The only thing I think the devs could do to make the ui better is that you could customize it such as if you have the tap to move feature active you could take the joystick off and you could move the position of your abilitys around the screen to make it more personal based on your play style the way that it is set up by default it just makes the game look like a generic mobile game but overall it’s a game I definitely recommend for mmorpg players who like to play on the go
If any devs see this please let me know so that I know this comment was seen
- Mad Otter Games, Inc.
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010 Mad Otter Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 350 Crowns $19.99
- 150 crowns $9.99
- 70 crowns $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.