Vimana Construction Assistant (VCA) is a construction industry digital platform for as-built data and analytics. VCA helps track construction and infrastructure projects using drone collected data, by generating analytics for project management and quality control.
VCA is part of Vimana Construction Suite, the flagship product of Aspec Sciré, Inc, and is targeted towards senior management who want to remotely monitor the status of projects.
Consumer drones (DJI Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 1 etc) are employed to capture high resolution images and videos, which are then processed on Vimana Cloud Processing Pipeline. The published result-set and analytics can be viewed on VCA.
- Entire construction workflow tracking - Land Survey, Site Preparation (Levelling & Excavation), Marking & Foundation, Structural work (Formwork, Reinforcement, Electrical), Finishing & Landscaping
- Chronological view of progress
- Survey reports - Topographic Survey, Contour Map, Elevation Views, Terrain & Surface Maps
- Feature Detection - Survey breakdown, machine assisted identification of construction elements like bars, stirrups, lapping etc
- Spacial Analytics - Excavation tracking, Volumetric analysis, cut-and-fill analysis
- Remote Site Inspection - Overall site status, QC audits, QC for structural works
- Delinking stages/tags from the views
- All views within AOI definition
- Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.