Upload, Record & Stream Videos
- Offers In-App Purchases
Watch videos in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision HDR plus all the video tools you need, and no ads: upload, screen record, live stream, edit, collaborate, share, and manage your videos.
Upload gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision HDR, follow the world’s best creators, and discover amazing videos each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Engage your deskless workforce, wherever they are: create high-quality video content for just-in-time micro learning, collaborate with your teams, and manage all of your company’s content from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad.
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Record with Teleprompter
• Edit and trim videos
• Record your screen on iPhone or iPad
• Stream live events
• Privately share videos with passwords and private links
Engage your deskless workforce
• Browse and search Video Library using titles, tags, and spoken words
• Watch live events, or go live from your iPhone or iPad
• Record, edit, and share high-quality training videos
• Manage team permissions, privacy, and security
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Vision HDR
• Enjoy ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Follow creators to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and artists
• Dive into curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. Once your free trial ends (if any), you will be charged a subscription fee (plus any tax) per subscription period until you cancel. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
Big update incoming! Welcome a whole new set of features to help you engage your employees wherever they are.
• Video Library: Navigate, manage, and search your content using titles, tags, and even spoken words.
• Record with Teleprompter: Give a more natural performance without the stress of memorizing lines and skipping key points.
• Live Events: Watch live events, like your company town hall, or even go live right from your iPhone or iPad.
• Team Management & Security: Enable SSO logins, assign team roles for permissions, and invite new team members.
Ratings and Reviews
Video quality excellent. Soc Med so-so
Vimeo has been excellent for distributing and viewing videos for our non-profit. The quality and ability to embed is great and doing live video from a laptop computer has been one of the more consistently trouble-free experiences we’ve had from a live streaming platform. On the down side, it isn’t cheap, storage space is limited, and the social media aspect is fairly light. There are plenty who will view a video, but getting hearts/likes and followers isn’t as easy as some other platforms. Overall we are pleased but we do need to supplement our live broadcasting with another soc media platform in order to get wider social engagement.
Platform littered with Bugs
I placed a pre-order for a Video On Demand from a creator and was sent an email confirmation. When the time came for the release of the product, my preorder did not go through. When I inquired via their support, they first told me that the creator canceled my pre-order. When I contacted the creator and they told me they didn’t, I inquired further with Vimeo further. Their support then told me that they had a bug in their system that canceled my pre-order accidentally. When I inquired if I could still get the title at the discounted price, I was told I couldn’t because they they don’t control that. I eventually got escalated up to a higher support their because they knew that their system messed up. From there, Charles H and other members of their support team gave it a “is what it is” attitude and where little to no help. Simple question such as, why did I not get an email that my pre-order was canceled could not even be answered. All they could do was say, I’m sorry, our system messed up, and you need to pay a much higher price for a title you pre-ordered.
Developers, can you please consider these improvements?
So I want to like the app, I think it’s a great platform, but the navigation is completely frustrating and even made me quit viewing my video to make this review. It’s frustrating because as a platform it seems to hold great promise, but being 2019 it’s hard to accept the lack of some very basic app navigation.
For once the video quality can’t be adjusted and if you have a not-so-great connection, you have to tolerate poor quality streaming. A feature where you can select the video quality manually (despite longer buffer times) would be so appreciated.
Another improvement would be the video playback navigation. Specifically, features that can be tapped during the video to rewind or fast forward 5-15 seconds (like the podcast app on iPhones, or YouTube’s double tap). It’s so irritating to have to drag the little play indicator and hope you land on the part of the video you intended to.
Lastly, on a desktop it’s really tricky and non-intuitive finding the videos you have purchased. Don’t remember the path to access them off the top of my head but I do remember it’s not very explicit. A simple “purchases” or “downloads” tab would be amazing.
Hate to rate so low but these are so basic that in 2019 they should be standard for playback applications/platforms.
Thanks for the consideration.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vimeo.com, Inc.
- 182.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Vimeo.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vimeo Plus Monthly - 5GB/week $11.99
- Vimeo Plus Annual $83.99
- Vimeo Pro Monthly $24.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.