VinciWay - once you willing to plan your route for your walk, run, cycling or any other motion activity without spending too much time, VinciWay allows you to find immediately various of possible routes, from place you are at the moment. You need 2-3 steps to get proposal from mobile application. If you don’t like it, you may change using only one click and get completely new proposal. You may configure VinciWay to get initial default proposal whenever it is started.
VinciWay helps you to become an artist and plan interesting, and nice figures, and shapes for your sport’s activities by drawing whatever you want!
Use VinciWay mobile application to:
- Plan and save your best routes for running, cycling or any other motion activity on mobile devices
- Create and share your running, cycling or any other motion activity plans or accomplishments on social media. Share your pictures on Facebook wall or through Messenger. You could simply visualize yours sport tours, maybe convince your friends for training and then share your results
- Export your planned routes in GPX format or save them for further activities with your own favorite sport’s tracking device (e.g. SmartWatch, Garmin Fenix 5 or Mi Band) and get improved navigation and measured sport data
- Track and record your sport activity progress with Vinciway
- No idea and time to research where to run or cycle? Let VinciWay figure the way for you... just configure default parameters for your favorite activity and go :)
- Added "To destination" option when planning route
- Added displaying data about air quality on map and also on planned route (Note: this feature needs to be enabled in Settings menu. More details on https://vinciway.app)
- Minor bug fixes
- Daniel Wasilewski
- 117.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 VinciWay
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.