Vinipad is a digital wine list and food menu specially designed for restaurants, hotels or wine lovers.
Vinipad replaces and renews the traditional concept of a wine list. Designed under the supervision of widely renowned sommeliers, Vinipad has been conceived from the restaurant and for the restaurant.
Vinipad combines design and functionality making this application both suitable for professional users and an extension of your business brand. With Vinipad you will be able to have a complete professional food and wine list, with information of interest such as tasting notes, cellar history, elaboration and breeding, etc.
In this version you will get to know Vinipad in its off-the-counter side, browsing through a selection of dishes and wines with their features, and being able to perform searches by denomination of origin, grape variety, vintage, parings and price.
With Vinipad, not only you will be able to display a food and wine list. You can show beer, liquor and water products, too, as well as cocktails, complete with their own details.
- New cigar section
- Customizable category icons
- Functionality to show prices in different currencies in food menu
- Customizable graduation symbol
- Language button on food menu so that the waiter can identify a dish
- Exclusive selection buttons on food menu
- Misc stability fixes
- Vinipad is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai, Basque and Catalonian
Ratings and Reviews
Best Soft for restaurants!
Don’t doubt it, go for it
This is nice app but if you search full solution for restaurant you need to try "eMenu pro for restaurant" by "emenu international"
The old version was great. Much of the functionality is gone in the latest update. I cannot logon nor is there a way to reset my password. Don't update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VINIPAD S.L.
- 46.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Vinipad LLC